Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming piece of shit niggas incorporated

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
If there's one thing I know, it's I ain't shit. All of my life I've been counterfeit
Certified loser, yeah, you know the shit. It's Sunday and I'm a certified loser
27 years old, haven't had a drop of pussy. I deserve to feel the heat busting from the Uzi
I deserve to get put six feet under. I deserve to get body slammed, Stone Cold Steve Austin
All of my life I've been a loser. I see myself as a loser, piece of shit kinda nigger
I deserve to feel the heat busting from the Ruger. All of my life I've been a fuck nigger
Won't ask a bitch out for a date, cos I know she gonna turn a nigger down anyway. I went to Maggiano's for my birthday
And I had a good celebration with the fam. I know I really ain't worth a damn - a piece of shit nigger, best believe that's who I am
Certified loser till the day I die. I always knew that I wasn't shit
When I was in middle school I was a bitch. When I was in high school I was a bitch
27 years old, haven't had a drop of pussy, don't know what pussy feels like. Still hunching on the flow cos I'm a bitch
I deserve to get my head stumped with the Stiletto pump. All of my life, yeah, I've been a chump
I really ain't worth a damn. Fuck who I am, I'm a piece of shit
I deserve to get hit with a hot plate of grits. Shouts out to all my local misfits
TFL is fucking real. I deserve to feel the heat busting from the steel
Certified loser till the day I die. I'm a piece of shit nigger who is far from fly
I deserve to get shitted on, number two. I deserve to get done like Mountain Dew - I'm a piece of shit nigger, so this is nothing new to you
I'm a certified loser, I lost my pride. I get on camera and shit on myself
Motherfuck myself to the gates of Hell. Damn right, I deserve to feel the heat from the semi-auto
I deserve to get smoked like some drow. I'm a piece of shit nigger, just thought I'd let you know
Certified loser till the day I die. If there's one thing I know it's I ain't shit - I hang around niggers who think they ain't shit
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. You're looking at a nigger who is so disgusting
I deserve to get my shit busted. Fuck niggers of my calibre can't be trusted
Lord knows that I'm super musty. I've been a fucking loser since the beginning
Piece of shit nigger, yeah, you know the deal. I deserve to get shot the fuck up and killed
Been a fucking loser ever since the beginning. Jambrandon351, yeah we taking off
I deserve to get hit with the sawn-off. I'm a bitch-ass nigger who's thrown off. I'm a reject like Rudolf
I'm a piece of shit nigger, just thought I'd let you know. 27 years old, never had a relationship
Don't even know what head feels like. Don't even know what it feels like to bust a load inside of a bad chick
Lord knows that I'm not shit. Shouts out to all my misfits - if there's one thing I know it's that I'm not shit
Been losing since the beginning of time. I deserve to feel the heat busting from the nine
I'm a piece of shit nigger who will never shine. I deserve to get murdered like Columbine
Been a fat loser since the beginning. I represent for the team of niggers who're not winning
Been a fat loser since the beginning. A piece of shit nigger, that's what I am
It's there's one thing I know, it's I'm not worth a damn. Fuck who I am, I ain't shit
Won't ask a bitch out for a date, cos I know that she's gonna turn me down anyway
Been a fat loser since the beginning. I'm a certified loser who is not shit
Been a failure since the beginning. Don't ask many women out cos I know that they're gonna turn me down
I know that they're gonna turn me down. I know that they're gonna turn me down
Lord knows that I am a failure. The Desert Eagle Chrome is certain to melt ya
I'm a reject like Helter Skelter. Lord knows that I am a failure
Lord knows I'm a piece of shit. Lord knows I'm a piece of shit
I'm a certified loser, gotta get some shit off my mind. I'm a certified loser, gotta get some shit off my mind
I'm a certified loser, God knows I'll never shine. 27 years old, never had a committed relationship
Been a fat loser since the beginning. I represent for the team of niggers who're not winning
I deserve to get body slammed. You're looking at a nigger who is not worth a damn
Why would black people call themselves "nigger" when the white man used that word in slavery to oppress us and keep us bound?
I deserve to get my pussy ass shot down. All of my life I've been a fucking clown - I deserve to get hit with a hundred rounds
I deserve to get pissed and cummed on. I deserve to get TKO'd, Sylvester Stallone
Been a piece of shit since the beginning. Lord knows I'm as shitty as they come
I'm a stank-ass nigger who's not shit. You won't catch me approaching no bad bitch
Cos I know that she's gonna turn me down anyway. She ain't gonna want to ride the dick anyway
Lord knows I am a failure. Mayday, mayday, we have a problem - and I don't even know how to solve em

Sorry you got no reply

If there's one thing I know, it's I ain't shit. All of my life I've been counterfeit
27 years old, haven't had a drop of pussy. I deserve to feel the heat busting from the Uzi
I deserve to get put six feet under. I deserve to get body slammed, Stone Cold Steve Austin
All of my life I've been a loser. I see myself as a loser, piece of shit kinda nigger
I deserve to feel the heat busting from the Ruger. All of my life I've been a fuck nigger
Won't ask a bitch out for a date, cos I know she gonna turn a nigger down anyway. I went to Maggiano's for my birthday
And I had a good celebration with the fam. I know I really ain't worth a damn - a piece of shit nigger, best believe that's who I am
When I was in middle school I was a bitch. When I was in high school I was a bitch
27 years old, haven't had a drop of pussy, don't know what pussy feels like. Still hunching on the flow cos I'm a bitch
I deserve to get my head stumped with the Stiletto pump. All of my life, yeah, I've been a chump
I deserve to get hit with a hot plate of grits. Shouts out to all my local misfits
Certified loser till the day I die. I'm a piece of shit nigger who is far from fly
I deserve to get shitted on, number two. I deserve to get done like Mountain Dew - I'm a piece of shit nigger, so this is nothing new to you
Motherfuck myself to the gates of Hell. Damn right, I deserve to feel the heat from the semi-auto
I deserve to get smoked like some drow. I'm a piece of shit nigger, just thought I'd let you know
Certified loser till the day I die. If there's one thing I know it's I ain't shit - I hang around niggers who think they ain't shit
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. You're looking at a nigger who is so disgusting
Piece of shit nigger, yeah, you know the deal. I deserve to get shot the fuck up and killed
Been a fucking loser ever since the beginning. Jambrandon351, yeah we taking off
I deserve to get hit with the sawn-off. I'm a bitch-ass nigger who's thrown off. I'm a reject like Rudolf
I'm a piece of shit nigger, just thought I'd let you know. 27 years old, never had a relationship
Don't even know what head feels like. Don't even know what it feels like to bust a load inside of a bad chick
Lord knows that I'm not shit. Shouts out to all my misfits - if there's one thing I know it's that I'm not shit
Been losing since the beginning of time. I deserve to feel the heat busting from the nine
I'm a piece of shit nigger who will never shine. I deserve to get murdered like Columbine
It's there's one thing I know, it's I'm not worth a damn. Fuck who I am, I ain't shit
Won't ask a bitch out for a date, cos I know that she's gonna turn me down anyway
Been a failure since the beginning. Don't ask many women out cos I know that they're gonna turn me down
I'm a certified loser, gotta get some shit off my mind. I'm a certified loser, gotta get some shit off my mind
I'm a certified loser, God knows I'll never shine. 27 years old, never had a committed relationship
I deserve to get body slammed. You're looking at a nigger who is not worth a damn
Why would black people call themselves "nigger" when the white man used that word in slavery to oppress us and keep us bound?
I deserve to get my pussy ass shot down. All of my life I've been a fucking clown - I deserve to get hit with a hundred rounds
I deserve to get pissed and cummed on. I deserve to get TKO'd, Sylvester Stallone
I'm a stank-ass nigger who's not shit. You won't catch me approaching no bad bitch
Cos I know that she's gonna turn me down anyway. She ain't gonna want to ride the dick anyway
Lord knows I am a failure. Mayday, mayday, we have a problem - and I don't even know how to solve em

You should get a job selling guns

over for rapcels in 2021