Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story piece of fleshy skin

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/4ZMh0JR

I took the shot this morning, very low shutter speed with flash and macro option can give you a shot like this. anyways there is story behind this picture, what you're seeing is a fleshy piece of skin that I took from my nose (lateral wall of my nasal cavity) that always grows due to a past injury in middle school, in which a chad jr. managed to punch me in the nose which caused a slight nasal septum deviation, because he was mad at how ugly I looked.

no matter how much I take it, it grows again only to be harder and rougher than this. sometimes when I take it it bleeds. as you can see clearly, it has many rough edges which causes uncomfortable feeling in my nose (I can feel the air being blocked or obstructed by some of the edges of that forming flesh when it grows) it is painful when it grows and more painful when I take it, sometimes the pain lasts for 2 or 3 days after I take it off my nasal wall, I can feel the pain radiating from my nose which has been punched by chad jr. radiating all the way to my tooth (which another chad jr. managed to break the root of it by punching it, again because I was ugly in middle school) the pain is so bad that sometimes I wish I can take out my front teeth, pull the root screw of the molar that was damaged and just let it bleed. it's so bad that I involuntarily cry when I take out this piece of skin because the pain radiates through the entirety of my nasal tissue and my upper maxillary bone.
I went to a dental clinic once to fix the pain that is radiating to my teeth, what they did was a surgery with little topical anesthetic for my gum, only for the doctor to tell me after 1 month that they got the wrong area (even though they made tests and xrays and said they knew what they were doing) they took their money and I never went to a dental clinic ever again.

the only thing that soothes me is when I eat the piece of skin, when I chew on it, I feel like I emerged victorious on something that is left as a curse mark by the chads who bullied me. it is weird, but it makes me feel better.

Last edited:
Fucking bullies mang.
the only thing that soothes me is when I eat the piece of skin, when I chew on it, I feel like I emerged victorious on something that is left as a curse mark by the chads who bullied me. it is weird, but it makes me feel better.
:dafuckfeels:

What no pussy does to a

You live in one of the most politically violent places in the world. You should consider Ogremaxxing. Anything Hight-T will look good

You live in one of the most politically violent places in the world. You should consider Ogremaxxing. Anything Hight-T will look good
tried gymmaxxing, doesn't work, even though I'm relatively not tall or average which should be good. my good for nothing genes made me figure out that roidmaxxing is the way.
but then I would lose my hair. so that is a hanging plan