Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pictures of zyros and gambler make Normans think that we aren't ugly.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Cucktears always say that most of us aren't ugly because of the photos they've seen.
That is because gambler and zyros are the most widely spread photos of incels, and those two aren't ugly so it makes Normans think that we all look like them and that we aren't ugly.
Ugly incels aren't posting pics because they don't want to become a meme like stblackops2cel.

https://incels.is/Thread-This-terrible-inceltears-meme <---------- Refer to my thread

agreed. but they think they can keep getting away with that cope and brainwashing more normies to their anti - incel cult.

Ugly incels don't take pics!! Avoid reflection entirely

they are working for inceltears, its the only explanation

saddupbro said:
they are working for inceltears, its the only explanation

Zyros has been a lookism.net poster for years, I used to be a lookism lurker and found /r/incels through it, I doubt zyros is one lol, he isn't ugly enough to post on inceltears

Porky said I'm attractive.

They'll spin everything to fit their narrative.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Zyros has been a lookism.net poster for years, I used to be a lookism lurker and found /r/incels through it, I doubt zyros is one lol, he isn't ugly enough to post on inceltears

the people on inceltears are of all looks, but the one thing they have in common is that they are hopelessly blue-pilled.

d509b549f4275f55d8d952bae5326fc0--the-matrix-pay-attention.jpg

Anyway, wherever Zyros stands, the only outcome is helping inceltears losers.

Half the fucking people on here aren't ugly, no more than half.

Maybe of mods would stop being so cucked in this matter and just ban these 2 fakecels. The fact zyros was allowed to post on r/incels for so long was a fucking joke.

IT says that blackops2cel is attractive