Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pictures from Incel meetup and IT meetup

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★
Which one of these groups looks more normal than the other? Yes, there are some fakecels in the incel meetup but look at the subhumans in the IT meetup.

Can anyone even tell the gender of the tranny landwhales from IT?

Sdmp22mmiwt51

Zdpidkxmiwt51

Last edited:
Where is incel meetup

Never forget, lul.

Black landwhale has more hair than foids

fat white lesbians meetup :feelshaha:

The what community?

I wonder if any of the incel meetup guys posts here.

I've seen that incel meetup photo but the source of it never gets posted. Was it from a deleted forum or is it complete bullshit?

I've seen that incel meetup photo but the source of it never gets posted. Was it from a deleted forum or is it complete bullshit?

not sure but realistically it's probably a picture of some computer science club meeting or some dorky hobby. that alone makes most of these dudes trucels.

Absolutely hilarious.

The group pic of the incel meetup looks like a group pic of an e-sports team at the local universities here in the bay area.

The 2nd pic of inceltears members look like the fat white feminist LGBTQ bitches that hangout in hipster coffee shops in Oakland and the castro district in SF.