Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this: You're a bartender at a college nightclub.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Sat at the bar is a group of women who are clearly students. Sat next to this group is an oldcel lookin' guy who you doubt is a student but it's Student ID Night so he must be. He's been talking to this group all night and you haven't been paying much attention, but the girls don't seem very receptive.

The oldcel leans in on the girl next to him and sings "IT FEELS LIKE SOMETHIN' HEATIN' UP CAN I LEE WITCHU"

"You remember that song? :D"

And the girl says "Oh my God I LITERALLY wasn't born yet when that song came out!!!" And the oldcel says "That's what's turnin' on about you baby ugh yeah" as he starts grabbing her around the waist.

You realize this is a situation where someone should step in. You know "Justified" wasn't released until November 2002, and "Señorita" didn't see radio play until summer 2003. So there's no way this girl is 21. She just admitted it.

So what do you do?

The Age of Consent is 16 and nobody needs to know what two consenting persons do with each other. If I had the chance, I'd hit on her. Why not? I'm not afraid of ostracization.

The Age of Consent is 16 and nobody needs to know what two consenting persons do with each other. If I had the chance, I'd hit on her. Why not? I'm not afraid of ostracization.

You're not hitting on her, you're the bartender. Also I never specified what state we're in. So maybe the AoC isn't 16.

The oldcel leans in on the girl next to him and sings "IT FEELS LIKE SOMETHIN' HEATIN' UP CAN I LEE WITCHU"
And the girl says "Oh my God I LITERALLY wasn't born yet when that song came out!!!" And the oldcel says "That's what's turnin' on about you baby ugh yeah" as he starts grabbing her around the waist.

don't do it, man

You're not hitting on her, you're the bartender. Also I never specified what state we're in. So maybe the AoC isn't 16.
As the bartender, I would do the same thing I'm used to: minding my own business. Fresher College students are generally around the age of 18. I doubt there's any law that prevents a person of that age from consenting.

As the bartender, I would do the same thing I'm used to: minding my own business. Fresher College students are generally around the age of 18. I doubt there's any law that prevents a person of that age from consenting.

But if she's under 21, she can't have alcohol. And here she is at the bar.

no, i'm telling you (FrothySolutions) that this won't work

Well, I'm an oldcel.

Only an incel would kick a chick out of a bar if she’s underage and ruin his chance of scoring. Now if he has zero chance of hitting it then it doesn’t matter what he does.

idk since I'm not trying to lose my job I'd just call the bouncer to sort it out if she looks like she was in distress.

Maybe she is 21+yo but she just lied to the guy to embarrass him.

idk since I'm not trying to lose my job I'd just call the bouncer to sort it out if she looks like she was in distress.

It's your job to police the bar. But calling security is part of policing the bar.

what the fuck lmao

where did this come from

come on spill the beans buddy boyo

I'd let it roll, who cares if she isn't 21, the 21 y/o drinking age is arbitrary anyways. If she was a police snitch your ass would've been grassed already anyways, might as well just let them do their thing.

Honestly OP kys. What kind of coombrained mind creates that situation? Foid worshippers should be killed on sight.

The answer to your post is obvious though. I’d fuck the foids mouth after beating up the oldcel.

The age of consent laws may be cucked in general but in the specific case where they give you an excuse to kick a foid out of the bar because she shouldn't be drinking, they're based.

As for the oldcel doing cold approaching, I don't care about how creeped out these JBs feel but I do hate PUAs and their minions for making all men look bad.

Honestly hard to say what I would do if I was the bartender. Sure the girls in distress but its kinda funny, What would you get from stepping in and saving her? Likely nothing at all. Causing stacys or beckys stress is entertaining to watch. Now if the girl started lying to the guy saying that you were her boyfriend etc. Then I would have definately make it look like that with grabbing her ass and kissing her. Would have to play the part.:feelsthink: Otherwise you let them fend for themselves. They went fishing in those outfits and caught the attention of that guy.

Sat at the bar is a group of women who are clearly students. Sat next to this group is an oldcel lookin' guy who you doubt is a student but it's Student ID Night so he must be. He's been talking to this group all night and you haven't been paying much attention, but the girls don't seem very receptive.

"You remember that song? :D"

You realize this is a situation where someone should step in. You know "Justified" wasn't released until November 2002, and "Señorita" didn't see radio play until summer 2003. So there's no way this girl is 21. She just admitted it.

So what do you do?
Picture this, I use to be a bartender and there you are as an incel bartender cleaning up the drunken vomit of some foid off the bar room floor, now that's suicidefuel. :feelsjuice:

Picture this, I use to be a bartender and there you are as an incel bartender cleaning up the drunken vomit of some foid off the bar room floor, now that's suicidefuel. :feelsjuice:

I currently pick up shifts at a similar establishment, and some college boy barged his way into our kitchen and threw up in front of the freezer because, in his drunkenness, he thought it was the bathroom.

I don't want to picture that, I'm going to have an anxiety attack

This is me i guess
IMG 20220109 232316

I currently pick up shifts at a similar establishment, and some college boy barged his way into our kitchen and threw up in front of the freezer because, in his drunkenness, he thought it was the bathroom.
I hate obnoxious drunken college kids, most of them have total shit for brains. :feelsjuice: :yes: