Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee PictuRE of vERy cute couple

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
IMG 2434

I’m rotting alone and I see this shit daily. I’m truly living the same life as the supREme gentleman Elliot Rodgers.
I feel his hatred and anger towards soyciety. Denied romantic relationships and denied social interactions.

Jfl the cuck is holding all the bags while the bitch holds nothing.

An RPG7 rocket launcher would do the trick / In GTA 5 online.

Hopefully they got hit by a bus.(in video game)

not surprised to see that's a coalburner, TND and TFC (total foid castration) [in vidya]

Hope they are swallowed up by sink hole

Jfl the cuck is holding all the bags while the bitch holds nothing.
And he’s Asian he has to larp that he’s a masculine chad when he would get cucked by a muscular man of other races

Total suicidefuel
Day Valentine GIF

By the way I took the picture of them without trying to hide it I didn’t give a fuck if someone noticed

hmmmm did you see what they looked like?

Guess the lad shops at aldi

I hope they're relationship becomes toxic or she cheats on him

If I can't have it then no one can

Are you the one taking these creepshots?

hate how foids wear those ugly ass mom jeans now

they need to grow a sense of fashion

Are you the one taking these creepshots?
Yeah I should’ve clarified. I stood there and recorded them with my phone directly. I didn’t give a fuck if I got spotted

Yeah I should’ve clarified. I stood there and recorded them with my phone directly. I didn’t give a fuck if I got spotted
I feel you Bro. You deserve to walk with that girl instead of that dusche.

Would you not? You actually believe in the equal rights BS?
i dont believe in relationships as a whole
if she makes you date, you are crap

I’m going to do moRE of these from now. If someone has a problem I’ll fight him to the death in front of his cuck foid and show him who’s better

all zoomers wear this fat north face jacket

So you are a no-hookupscel? Your signature is Christian, that's not really a Christian viewpoint tbh.
Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me:

It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.
3 Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband.
4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.
5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
6 But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. 7 For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that.

8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; 9 but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
1 Corinthians 7

So this is advocating for marriage right? Which is a relationship.
it says if you want to be in a relationship, be married and have sex with another. Dont fuck around.
and if you are single, thats fine, as long as you dont fuck around.
A marriage is a type of relationship, yes but not casual. I dont believe in casual relationships. You got me bruv:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
dies-death.gif

He`s definetly a cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back