Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Picture of My Black "Girlfriend"

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic

It's more about romance than just sex.
We make out, hug, kiss, stare into each others' eyes. I rub my fingers through her hair.
She looks so real, I hope I don't get banned.
She gets treated better than most real Black Girls.

What'd you do to her shoulder? Sis needs to cancel this shit PERIODT and that's the tea.

write your name to a paper and attach it to her then post it here to make your thread more believable I heard so many rumors about you larping , faking inceldom etc prove it for once ffs

The doll looks creepy af imo. Also did you stab it or what?, why is the shoulder so fucked up?

She has the same stare and facial expression of a dead person, pretty creepy if you ask me.

literally volcel if wouldnt

Long time no see. She is still a sweety. I'm glad that your girlfriend is back with us.
I feel privileged.

Legit looks like a corpse. Not that that's a bad thing. Corpses need love too. Not even death can stop a woman's SMV.

Sex doll slayer :chad: :banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

Do what makes you happy, I'm doing the cheaper choice atm by fapping wearing a condom for a better sensation and catch the mess so I don't have to get up and run to the bin!

Are you planning to marry her?

She needs a surgery bro

Sex doll slayer :chad: :banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

Do what makes you happy, I'm doing the cheaper choice atm by fapping wearing a condom for a better sensation and catch the mess so I don't have to get up and run to the bin!
A doll is a much nicer looking cum receptacle tbh

Why is the head a different tone to the body? Are you mixing and matching dolls parts?

im glad she makes you happy

that mother fucker ignored me again no one seems to care either ok then :feelsokman:

bro any chance u mail it to me
ill send it back cleaned ofcourse

What else did op larp about
He's claiming to be 57 yo incel and sexdoll collector but he didn't proved for once he can simply just show his "old , wrinkled , veiny" hands or write his name to a paper that's fucking it no need to fully expose himself , showing his face , giving adress or anything JFL I don't know how people here ok with it bro he's really suspicious

He didn't. The problem the aspies can't handle how someone over 30yo didn't kill himself. They'd be him one day and they hate it. Even if they fuck their cheap whores.
You reproach what other didn't do. If we would start like that with "proof", the place would be empty.

bro any chance u mail it to me
ill send it back cleaned ofcourse
Stop right there! Dolls have feeling too.

By the way @FrustratedWhiteMale did you made the necklace yourself? She is cute with it.

Fakecels out! :chad::banhammer:

Also I just realized that the chad and banhammer emotes are right next to each other on the emote list. Nice.

ALSO, 53 guests? Wasn’t expecting that many.

If we would start like that with "proof", the place would be empty.
Another reason why this place sucks dick and full with larping fakecels , enormous postmaxxers and failed normies JFL

You're right. Maybe 10% of the userbase is truly fucked.

that mother fucker ignored me again no one seems to care either ok then :feelsokman:
I bet you were born out of wedlock. I bet your father abandoned you.
My parents were married 62 years, until my father passed.

I bet you were born out of wedlock. I bet your father abandoned you.
My parents were married 62 years, until my father passed.
nope bro chill All I want is proof from you that's it no need to being agressive I just don't like larpers ffs

You are the creepiest member here

Congratulations! You make a cute couple.
There needs to be more white male/black female sex doll relationships, it's 2019 y'all c'mon!

That's one fancy way to call someone a bastard. Nice.
I do that to all women that insult me.
I call their children a b-----d
I tell them they were used like a piece of tissue paper.
The man didn't love them. They just used you for their urges.
Now no man is going to want them, except for sex.

nope bro chill All I want is proof from you that's it no need to being agressive I just don't like larpers ffs

He doesn't have any reason to lie. Who would have a reason to lie?

He doesn't have any reason to lie. Who would have a reason to lie?
Idc anymore seriously if this forum was based everyone here would bombard him asking for proof and if he doesn't prove anything they would ban him or label him as larper this forum is turned into place that failed normies and fakecels accepted and larpers are protected :bluepill::soy:

Idc anymore seriously if this forum was based everyone here would bombard him asking for proof and if he doesn't prove anything they would ban him or label him as larper this forum is turned into place that failed normies and fakecels accepted and larpers are protected :bluepill::soy:

You know what's really based, my boyo? Acceptance for your fellow man. Ded srs, ngl.

Post with timestamp and i will believe you. Otherwise, LARP.

I'd rather have a black sex doll than a real black girl

Have some respect for the elderly.
Tbh it would be nice for him to show some proof, but this website would be shit if everybody were forced to show they're for real.

im not into black foids

I wish I had a black cutie

Once you go black, you never want to go back! Does she have big tits? What about ass? :feelsgah:

EDIT: She also seems to be broken. How did that happen? Did you guys have too rough sex?

No offense but she is ugly. Also, her skin tone is grey and ashy which makes her look like she is dead. Her eyes are also half closed like a dead person. You couldn't find a better looking doll that actually looks alive? Who wants to fuck a black corpse??? Better yet, who wants to fuck any black chick dead or alive? 90% are ugly, masculine, have bad attitudes, and smell bad.
https://www.siliconwives.com/collections/black-sex-dolls/products/kendra-168cm-black-sex-doll But Here is a black girl I could enjoy fucking. You should buy her!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back