Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Picture : Incel after working on his personality with a psychotherapist

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Look how he's now with a femoid. Personality > Looks Teehee.

Attachments

• 81438878-young-woman-touching-handsome-man-s-arm-during-therapy.jpg
    81438878-young-woman-touching-handsome-man-s-arm-during-therapy.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 205
What part of my personality should I develop to regrow my hairline? Is it the confidence or the knock knock jokes that will reactivate my follicles?

Where can I see his psychotherapist? I need to have that chad jawline. Heck I'd travel continents to see him so I can improve my personality

What part of my personality should I develop to regrow my hairline? Is it the confidence or the knock knock jokes that will reactivate my follicles?

Great question, I'd like to know what part of my personality will help me grow 6 more inches in height.

So it was always about personality....damn i should save some money for some personality surgeries.

just go to therapy to have crazy stacy touch you theory

bald cuck respecc wymmn

I bet he wasn't taking enough showers

Not LifeFuel, suifuel

The quality looks too good, probably fake.

Really shits me that stock images are always attractive people because people's primate brains can't stand looking at ugly people for longer than a few seconds, so you need pretty people in stock images for boomers to use them in powerpoint presentations properly. If your face isn't aesthetically-pleasing you're fucked in all human interaction, it's over.

Really shits me that stock images are always attractive people because people's primate brains can't stand looking at ugly people for longer than a few seconds, so you need pretty people in stock images for boomers to use them in powerpoint presentations properly. If your face isn't aesthetically-pleasing you're fucked in all human interaction, it's over.
Yeah for real. This kind of shit fucks me up in commercials or stock photos or whatever.

Learning to respect women automatically gets you a pretty and intelligent women and makes everyone respect you back. That's how it works teehee.