Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pics of Nikolas Cruz's ex girlfriend (He got cucked by a nigger jfl)

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
https://lookism.net/Thread-BBC-Florida-shooter-got-cucked-by-BBC-and-was-a-stfcel

its absolutely over

sub-buzz-3852-1518882932-1.jpg

and she also fucked another nigger, lmao i woulda gone ER too

Enea-Sabadini.jpg

Daaamn. And on top of everything, the black guy is like 3 points above her.

that black guy in the first picture is actually pretty GL
goes to show how much harder ethnic people have it in America

So hes not incel? I hope he dies in jail. Its all good though, normies killing normies while incels watch from the sidelines is fine by me

Even if he had a gf... saying that he wasn't an incel, is like denying the whole looks theory.

Elliot rodger fuel

Dude was running Odell Beckam game

Damn that bitch has been dating up.

Damn, I can see why he did what he did. I am glad he made me happy for Valentine's day.

Lmfao, it would be an incel if it was male.

You fuging said the word nigger you fuging racist REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously though, the second guy is very GL. Despite the faggy haircut.

Where is "BBC is COPE!!!" now? lmao

Only an incel would have to lower himself to a subhuman landwhale's level.

That bitch is trash tier ugly

As always [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]what triggers the school shooting are female that might be involved,[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And this just came in that shows it was because a breakup and his ex gf found a new guy (we all know how difficult it is for someone incel looking to find a new partner after a fluke like he had):[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Florida Shooting Suspect Reportedly Became Violently Jealous After Break-up[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-large]According to a new report from BuzzFeed News, three students who knew Nikolas Cruz, the Florida school shooting suspect, said they reported him to the school administration for threatening them after Cruz’s ex-girlfriend broke up with him and started dating someone else.

It was just three days ago that Cruz reportedly walked into Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School — from which he had been expelled in 2017 — and killed 17 people in what is being called one of the deadliest school shootings in American history. While Donald Trump responded to the massacre by scolding students for failing to report Cruz, the three students who spoke to BuzzFeed confirmed that they reported Cruz for violent behavior.[/font][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]YahooLIFESTYLE[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Florida Shooting Suspect Reportedly Became Violently Jealous After Break-up

undefined
Amanda Arnold
The CutFebruary 17, 2018

undefined
According to a new report from BuzzFeed News, three students who knew Nikolas Cruz, the Florida school shooting suspect, said they reported him to the school administration for threatening them after Cruz’s ex-girlfriend broke up with him and started dating someone else.
It was just three days ago that Cruz reportedly walked into Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School — from which he had been expelled in 2017 — and killed 17 people in what is being called one of the deadliest school shootings in American history. While Donald Trump responded to the massacre by scolding students for failing to report Cruz, the three students who spoke to BuzzFeed confirmed that they reported Cruz for violent behavior.

The three students were Dana Craig, Matthew Rosario (Craig’s boyfriend), and Enea Sabadini, the latter of whom began dating Cruz’s ex-girlfriend in late 2016. According to screenshots provided to BuzzFeed, under a now-deleted Instagram account, Cruz messaged Sabadini, “Im going to watch ypu bleed,” and, “iam going to shoot you dead.” Sabadini and Cruz also reportedly got into two physical fights, which Rosario, Craig, and one anonymous source reported to the school.
Cruz also allegedly threatened Craig, who knew Cruz because her ex-boyfriend was friends with him, and Cruz briefly dated her friend. Craig said she received violent Instagram messages through Cruz’s ex-girlfriend’s Instagram account (she believes Cruz was sending the messages), which she recalled for BuzzFeed.
“I’m going to get you and I’m going to kill you because you took this person away from me,” she remembers them saying. “I’m going to kill your family.” Craig told BuzzFeed she reported Cruz to the school’s head of security.
[/font]
[/font]
Read the full report, which includes screenshots of messages between Cruz and Sabadini, here.
[/font][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=YahooSans, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/florida-...52028.html[/font][/font]

Solitarian_Walker said:

She's ugly af. He's dating down a solid 3 points.

you have to be a black 7/10 to fuck a white 2/10 im so fucking done end my life

Solitarian_Walker said:

What does this prove? An ethnik dates a white girl who is many points below his looksmatch

guerillahubris said:

A 7/10 black guy is a 4/10 white guy equivalent. It's over

guerillahubris said:

"GIRLfriend" ok.... .

THAT'S NOT HIS EX

THAT'S HIS EX'S FRIEND AND HER BF

FFS READ THE BUZZFEED ARTICLE

tbh, the confusion is somewhat understandable -- the buzzfeed article ( https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/cruz ) is fairly poorly written lmfao. That said, we don't know what Cruz's ex looks like, BUT that second pic -- the pic of Enea -- was the target of his rage for dating his ex. His ig is http://web.archive.org/web/20180219051948/https://www.instagram.com/sludgepack/ 

He is mulatto (black mother), but he identifies as Italian. Cruz thought he was spanish tho (read the hilarious text exchange in the buzzfeed article). So Cruz's hatred of blacks may be unrelated 

Dekim said:
Daaamn. And on top of everything, the black guy is like 3 points above her.
Yeah that's the main thing i noticed. he's a 7 she's a 4. smh

TheVman said:
Yeah that's the main thing i noticed. he's a 7 she's a 4. smh

shes a 2 or 3 at most

subsaharan said:
THAT'S NOT HIS EX

THAT'S HIS EX'S FRIEND AND HER BF

FFS READ THE BUZZFEED ARTICLE

tbh, the confusion is somewhat understandable -- the buzzfeed article ( https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/cruz ) is fairly poorly written lmfao. That said, we don't know what Cruz's ex looks like, BUT that second pic -- the pic of Enea -- was the target of his rage for dating his ex. His ig is http://web.archive.org/web/20180219051948/https://www.instagram.com/sludgepack/ 

He is mulatto (black mother), but he identifies as Italian. Cruz thought he was spanish tho (read the hilarious text exchange in the buzzfeed article). So Cruz's hatred of blacks may be unrelated 

This, I guess.

Dekim said:
Even if he had a gf... saying that he wasn't an incel, is like denying the whole looks theory.

But it goes against the very definition of an incel.

If he killed both of them then he kind of didn't get cucked.

He's won. He's made an example of what will happen to adulterous women and men.

Hades said:
https://lookism.net/Thread-BBC-Florida-shooter-got-cucked-by-BBC-and-was-a-stfcel

its absolutely over

sub-buzz-3852-1518882932-1.jpg

and she also fucked another nigger, lmao i woulda gone ER too

Enea-Sabadini.jpg

What the FUCK is it with their hair? I'm a bit out of the loop chaps but is that what is considered fashionable these days? Fucking disgusting sub human cunts. That nigger looks like Marge Simpson.

But apparently this isn't actually his ex. We have to wait for weaponised autism from 4chan/8chan to find his actual ex. My guess is it will be a serious cucking regardless.

commander_zoidberg said:
What the FUCK is it with their hair? I'm a bit out of the loop chaps but is that what is considered fashionable these days? Fucking disgusting sub human cunts. That nigger looks like Marge Simpson. 

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Everyone involved in the incident looks like like some low budget movie character. Something like Troll 2.

iblamemyself said:
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Everyone involved in the incident looks like like some low budget movie character. Something like Troll 2.

Yeah dude. I've been out of the loop for a while but look at these cunts. It looks retarded. Look at that bitches hair! She looks even more retarded than the simpson-lite negros do. What the fucking is that muffin top on her fucking head?

Stay tuned! I am going to make a "look at this dude" roasting vid!!

HARDONTHOTS said:
That bitch is trash tier ugly

Yeah lol, looks like a low t white male. The black guy is like 3-4 points above her, even pretty boy BBC has to date below his looksmatch, it's over.

She looks like some ugly Tumblrina hipster retard, and still fucked a Tyrone. JFL at how easy women have it in this life.