Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocel got a girlfriend

Just shows how desperate modern man are for pussy, not saying that i would be any different in a situation like this.

For years my brocel and I have been fighting through life together, i got his back hes had mine, and still does i believe. well for the past few months, my homie's other friend helped hook him up with his sister jfl. Now he sealed the deal this week and he got himself a girlfriend. I have never had one so im trying to be happy for my fellow brocel who seems to be on his way to ascension.
in my heart, i feel bitter and sad. I dont want to be, but I am. I genuinely want to be happy for him, like if the tables were turned id want him to be happy and proud of me.
So get this bros, we were just playing a game, like we always do. We race together and play shooters together, all the damn time bros. The dude gets a call from his newfound love right, she asks him to come over, and without even fucking saying goodbye he leaves the call, quits the race, and just is gone... dude what in the fuck man? I was thinking to myself in the sudden silence i found myself in after I go from roaring engines to a connection error message popup saying the other players left the game....
Bros this is so fucked up, and like i said im not trying to sound bitter about it but damn this is just upsetting. I guess everyone will deal with this one way or another, friends growing up, getting out on their own getting gfs, and getting married. having families and less time to play games or hang out with friends. It just really sucks and I wanted to vent. You guys got experience with this? Any tips on how to navigate feeling dejected and tossed aside? it really hurts bros. :fuk::feelsrope:
What having a gf after a life of being alone does to a nigga. Massive cuck to just leave and not say a word. Not even something normies would do.

What having a gf after a life of being alone does to a nigga. Massive cuck to just leave and not say a word. Not even something normies would do.
We haven't talked about it since then he hasn't done shit like that recently but its gone from
i used to talk to him at least daily to maybe once a week. This girl has actually stolen my friend.

Just shows how desperate modern man are for pussy, not saying that i would be any different in a situation like this.
yeah i just cant justify how abrupt it was. looking back at it, it still pisses me the fuck off. Man i want some pussy bad like real BAD nigga, but i dont think i would do that to my bro. MID RACE ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME RN NIGGA??

For years my brocel and I have been fighting through life together, i got his back hes had mine, and still does i believe. well for the past few months, my homie's other friend helped hook him up with his sister jfl. Now he sealed the deal this week and he got himself a girlfriend. I have never had one so im trying to be happy for my fellow brocel who seems to be on his way to ascension.
in my heart, i feel bitter and sad. I dont want to be, but I am. I genuinely want to be happy for him, like if the tables were turned id want him to be happy and proud of me.
So get this bros, we were just playing a game, like we always do. We race together and play shooters together, all the damn time bros. The dude gets a call from his newfound love right, she asks him to come over, and without even fucking saying goodbye he leaves the call, quits the race, and just is gone... dude what in the fuck man? I was thinking to myself in the sudden silence i found myself in after I go from roaring engines to a connection error message popup saying the other players left the game....
Bros this is so fucked up, and like i said im not trying to sound bitter about it but damn this is just upsetting. I guess everyone will deal with this one way or another, friends growing up, getting out on their own getting gfs, and getting married. having families and less time to play games or hang out with friends. It just really sucks and I wanted to vent. You guys got experience with this? Any tips on how to navigate feeling dejected and tossed aside? it really hurts bros. :fuk::feelsrope:

We haven't talked about it since then he hasn't done shit like that recently but its gone from
i used to talk to him at least daily to maybe once a week. This girl has actually stolen my friend.
That's what happens when you get a gf. Your mind puts your gf as a higher priority than friends or family.

That's what happens when you get a gf. Your mind puts your gf as a higher priority than friends or family.
:whatfeels: you're right

:whatfeels: you're right
The effect is even greater when someone who has never had a gf finally gets one and is excited and all that crap. If anyone here got a gf they would for sure do this

When it comes crashing down around him remember that when he comes crawling back to you.