Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel picked on at the bar

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
I went to the bar by myself today. I was drinking alone when a group of chads and beckies /stacies came up to me and asked me to sit with them. Alone, i accepted out of desperation. Big mistake

They kept trying to get this one stacy to make out with me but she was so repulsed she’d tease me. She’d be like “do you think I’m ugly”+ let me touch her hand and then yank it away. When she asked if I’d fuck her I was like “yeah lemme make out with you” and then she kept rescinding her offer which made the chads laugh. Maybe for a normie who gets sex semifrequently its a somewhat funny joke but for an incel who has never had that it’s like shoving a $100 bill in front of a beggar. Geniunely cruel.

the chad asked if I’d kiss two other Beckie’s sitting with me and they hit me with the “we’re gay” (bullshit) and then made out in front of me. This confirms something is very wrong with my face which is just brutal. I can’t even be treated like a human being.

Eventually I had enough and went home LOL
This reads like something straight out of a South Park skit lmao

Last edited:
This wouldnt have happened in my bar where you have to wear a VR headset

This wouldnt have happened in my bar where you have to wear a VR headset

This is the future boyo

Absolutely brutal. A hundred years ago a foid would be beaten for acting like that.
And they say feminism is a good thing when in reality it’s just abuse towards men

At least no one challenged you to fight with them.

Brutal but I would of said I didn’t want to fuck any of them and got up and left when they were rubbing their sexuality in your face

Brutal but I would of said I didn’t want to fuck any of them and got up and left when they were rubbing their sexuality in your face
I know that’s what I should have said but I was drunk. Again it was just extremely cruel behavior for seemingly no reason at all.

brutal lesbian pill
They’re not lesbian at all. They were talking about how they wanted to fuck some chad on snap afterwards (inb4 some retard says they’re bi). It’s hilarious that they’d rather kiss each other than me.

Should've taught them a lesson they'll nevER
forget.

They decided to make you their entertainment. NT's, the empathetic ones apparently.

Shouldve shot up the bar in gta5

They decided to make you their entertainment. NT's, the empathetic ones apparently.
Gotta be Alert If your in social situations . He thought He could get along with people multiple Tiers Higher Then Him , Big mistake .

Gotta be Alert If your in social situations . He thought He could get along with people multiple Tiers Higher Then Him , Big mistake .
The rules are ridiculous, if he pulled out a weapon he's the bad guy yet they're permitted to group bully. If there were consequences bullying would decrease just as many other negative instances.

The rules are ridiculous, if he pulled out a weapon he's the bad guy yet they're permitted to group bully. If there were consequences bullying would decrease just as many other negative instances.
People only give consequences if it becomes Lethal / Damaging .

Otherwise bullying is always allowed . And its mostly a Group of People that Does it .

Now i got alcohol and groceries , what is good .

I know that’s what I should have said but I was drunk. Again it was just extremely cruel behavior for seemingly no reason at all.
normies are disgusting

Should have just thrown a fucking molotov at their table. :reeeeee:

That was disgusting, normies were playing with you like a toy :feelswhat: