Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pick your worst normie advice/cope

Worst normie advice?

• Just be yourself

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • self improvement(shower more etc)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Your worth is not determined by how women see you

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • You will find someone eventually

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • You are bitter/it's your attitude

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Talk to women

Personality is more important than looks.

"You'll be the boss of that bully one day."

Worst cope? Easy
St.Tropez said:
No quite the opposite. You are a success in a way. You did what was meant for you and served to others to boost up.their value by comparing themselves to you.

YYour "loss" is their victory,so in a way you are also victorious.
Being an incel is a win and a success

"You will find someone eventually."

It easily for me has to be the "You are bitter/it's your attitude stopping you from getting women"

Holy fucking shit. These people are seriously retarded that they have everything backwards.

Grotesque said:
"You'll be the boss of that bully one day."

Then when you get to work 10 years later, it's the bosses son you take orders from, who is that guy who bullied you.

stop looking for a girlfriend and you'll find one

NuMale said:
stop looking for a girlfriend and you'll find one

Yup. Obviously not looking for a girlfriend will increase your chances of getting one. The logic of that one is mind blowing. It's probably aimed at Chad anyway.

I'd say my worst one is " your worth is not determind by having a gf". It's like you are the most handsome guy on the planet and women just fail to see it. Damn, normies should be nuked for being so stupid.

"It's your attitude" really grinds my gears. No wonder we have a bitter attitude. WE HAVE BEEN DENIED SEX OUR ENTIRE LIVES. Do they expect us to be happy when we're not given an essential need to sustain good mental health?

"You will find someone eventually." Lol, no you won't.

"If your looks are a 10/10, but your personality is a 3/10, then you're overall a 3/10."

This is an actual quote from a coping 3.5/10 teacher I had in high school. I still remember it after all these years because its so irrational and cope.

definitely self improvement. i actually agree with the third one though, who are women to decide what im worth. im gonna get called cope obviously but its a load of BS. why should such primitive creatures decide im worthless. fuck them.

Kointo said:
"If your looks are a 10/10, but your personality is a 3/10, then you're overall a 3/10."

This is an actual quote from a coping 3.5/10 teacher I had in high school. I still remember it after all these years because its so irrational and cope.

Yeah it's like saying "you are stupid because you do not go to school". They are actually implying that if you go to school, that you are 100% guaranteed to be smart and successful.

"just make a career and wait a few years, up to thirties a lot of women will want to settle up with you"

Anything that involves self-blame rather than blaming the system/society.

"Yes every story about someone getting a girlfriend involves them going to the gym and becoming more attractive, but, it's just because they felt more confident in themselves."

Ditto when they try the same thing when someone loses 200lbs and they dismiss all their stories of people treating them differently as them having more "confidence".