Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pick 4 to rape. The rest will fall into boiling water (in gta)

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★

Disclaimer: Its just a fun hypothetical scenario nobody in this thread intends to carry out any crime. for the sake of the thought experiment assume you are exempt from legal charges. Once again, this question is purely a thought experiment NOT a threat. All foids over 18
With that shit outa the way id rape 1st 3th 4th and 6th (nice tits)

Can I just kill them all instead?

First two and last two to grape. This is purely fictional of course though

Disclaimer: Its just a fun hypothetical scenario nobody in this thread intends to carry out any crime. for the sake of the thought experiment assume you are exempt from legal charges. Once again, this question is purely a thought experiment NOT a threat. All foids over 18
rape rape rape rape rape

I choose 1, 3, 5 for tall, and 6 for booba. All the foids you bring us are quite slim despite being westerners, which is interesting. They're all degenerates for the alcohol though, which they certainly drank that night

Can I just kill them all instead?
Sometimes you have to make compromise. The restraints and rules set by OP require 4 must continue living lives of disdain and degeneracy. Still good for sex though

They all looked ran thru, so kill them all

2nd , 3rd , 4th and 6th

rape rape rape rape rape

I choose 1, 3, 5 for tall, and 6 for booba. All the foids you bring us are quite slim despite being westerners, which is interesting. They're all degenerates for the alcohol though, which they certainly drank that night
there are fat ones but I don't post them as the answer to the hypothetical scenario is too obvious

Doesn't the blond whores facial expression piss you off?
3rd is my favourite one out of them all

but the blondie (2nd) looks so fuckable and I'd love to cuddle with her

there are fat ones but I don't post them as the answer to the hypothetical scenario is too obvious
I was seriously considering going to Vancouver as you showed them to have the best girls, besides in Orange County

1 and 6 the rest gets a bullet in the head

View attachment 1202101
All of them after that boil or burn

@SoycuckGodOfReddit you don't wanna fuck them?

View attachment 1202101
You would be an absolute faggot to waste prime pussy sending them into boiling water so I'm picking them all. and I'll fuck one every day and in Sunday I'll sleep with all of them like they're my plushies, all of them on my bad fighting each other for who gives me a blowjob first

You would be an absolute faggot to waste prime pussy sending them into boiling water so I'm picking them all. and I'll fuck one every day and in Sunday I'll sleep with all of them like they're my plushies, all of them on my bad fighting each other for who gives me a blowjob first
the point is you have to pick

3, 5, 6 and 7.

Based OP for making this thread JFL.

Rape Behead Dismembered Put their body in acid and grind their bones till they are dust

View attachment 1202101
(From left) 3rd 4th 5th 6th
I’m not in the mood rn I need to watch women die.
Based af. :feelshaha:

View attachment 1202101
Shalom Officer.

From left to right, 2, 4, 5, 6

View attachment 1202101

i'm raping 1, 3, 4, 6. Don't care about the rest.

hypothetically speaking of course

rape is disgusting i would boil them all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back