Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic of a bunch of Star Wars cosplayer chicks. I want to have sex with all of the (adult) females in this photo.

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★

I'm sorry but star wars is gay

Sorry you must be Chad Vader to accomplish that... Or Chadro Ren... Or Luke Chadwalker...

Ehhh I would rather fuck any other female sw characters than rey cosplayers

Ehhh I would rather fuck any other female sw characters than rey cosplayers
Part of the appeal for me is the regular, non-sexy nature of the cosplay. Seems more attainable than some slave Leia.

They're are all sub-average, a few low-tier Beckies here and there.

Their looksmatches would not be Chad so it's over.

They're are all sub-average, a few low-tier Beckies here and there.

Their looksmatches would not be Chad so it's over.
Yes and that's what I think made my post "worthwhile". It's obvious anyone would be attracted to a hot female but I would already be over the moon with any of these foids.

Yes and that's what I think made my post "worthwhile". It's obvious anyone would be attracted to a hot female but I would already be over the moon with any of these foids.
Yeah, I personally wouldn't mind dating them if they were virgins.

But it goes to show that the standard of foids for most men aren't really high, most fertile-aged foids can be attractive to most men without much effort. Whereas for men, if you aren't Chad, it's over.