Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic. Jake Paul's girlfriend, gives a MEGA-chad gaze.

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
Dailymail.com

It says she's preggo, and Nina agdal, don't know who that is, some actress.

Boyos this look is for the megachad, not Chad.
How close is logan paul s fiance nina agdal to jake paul and his girlfriend jutta leerdam  1

Last edited:
Maybe actually include a link or picture next time. Scratch that, I don't want to see more pictures of Jake.

Maybe actually include a link or picture next time. Scratch that, I don't want to see more pictures of Jake.
I just loaded it.

The one before had a wrong extension

This is called the "adoration" gaze.

A woman has no interest in a MAN adoring her. Hypergamy demands that she a
Logan paul nina agdal 1 75b3ab5ef272486eb37de62e708daef4
dores YOU

Dailymail.com

It says she's preggo, and Nina agdal, don't know who that is, some actress.

Boyos this look is for the megachad, not Chad.View attachment 1135999
Jake Paul is an impulsive imbecile with no talent other than raw strength. I've seen him go from a complete nobody online to a WWE wrestler and millionaire and it is just insane to me to think how this guy even got that far. He is a retard in a Chad body. And even then he ruined his body by getting all those faggy tattoos.

This is called the "adoration" gaze.

A woman has no interest in a MAN adoring her. Hypergamy demands that she aView attachment 1136000dores YOU
No woman will ever look at me like this

I want to kill that fucker for getting to experience that while I'm rotting

Jake Paul is an impulsive imbecile with no talent other than raw strength. I've seen him go from a complete nobody online to a WWE wrestler and millionaire and it is just insane to me to think how this guy even got that far. He is a retard in a Chad body. And even then he ruined his body by getting all those faggy tattoos.

But.....he has a stacy

I hope jake paul gets brutally knocked out in his future fights

>(((Jake Paul)))

this explains everything

isn't this the foid that dillon danis was tweeting with thousands of other men?

I don't think she has a 'megachad gaze' (wut), she has a thousand-cock stare and you are confusing it for something else

megacuck gaze

Jfl, I like how you’re conflating both brothers and their girlfriends and not even noticing it

Jfl, I like how you’re conflating both brothers and their girlfriends and not even noticing it
also how the rest of the thread followed suit jfl