Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Piano: Grandma (destruction) from NieR automata

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

It sounds a bit patchy, definitely the end because I just learned that yesterday but I finally can play it all from memory :feelsautistic:

Potentially intrested users:
@Orzmund @Ricordanza

Last edited:
That was amazing bro :feelscomfy:

Is the original like that or are you using rubato in the left hand on purpose

I wish to learn piano so I can play touhou songs and nothing else lol.

Is the original like that or are you using rubato in the left hand on purpose
I understand what it is now, I am doing it on purpose.

Haven’t heard the original but sounds good

I understand what it is now, I am doing it on purpose.
I think you should play it in the tempo, rubato doesn't really work in non classical music

Learn sheets
I haven't been going to my lessons since october due to inceldom related issues. Being around normies is hard for me these days, despite the teacher being very nice to me calling me a "gem" because I learn so fast and I kinda mog the other students.

I haven't been going to my lessons since october due to inceldom related issues. Being around normies is hard for me these days, despite the teacher being very nice to me calling me a "gem" because I learn so fast and I kinda mog the other students.
You go to lessons but still don't know sheets? You might want to go to a different teacher because I began learning to read from my second lesson. If you delay this you'll end up struggling because you keep converting the notes into their positions on the sheet.

Its like learning a new language but having to translate everything in your head before speaking as opposed to thinking in the new language itself. I hope that makes sense

You go to lessons but still don't know sheets? You might want to go to a different teacher because I began learning to read from my second lesson. If you delay this you'll end up struggling because you keep converting the notes into their positions on the sheet.

Its like learning a new language but having to translate everything in your head before speaking as opposed to thinking in the new language itself. I hope that makes sense

View: https://voca.ro/1kMoxTyxm2fz