Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Physicscels i need your help

c)

actually never mind, it's a), because the question says it's at a constant velocity

Last edited:
To all intents and purposes, are you actually serious?
Thy seriousness cannot be even be comprehended on this mortal plane of existence. It has transcended farbeyond your understanding, to the point you must question its validity as proof of your ignorance to my seriousness.

Thy seriousness cannot be even be comprehended on this mortal plane of existence. It has transcended farbeyond your understanding, to the point you must question its validity as proof of your ignorance to my seriousness.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::giga::giga::giga::giga::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Now, I shall turn the question back unto you. Are you serious?
Yes i'm serious

Btw thoughts on this
Screenshot 20200417 192218  01

It wont last forever at this rate. My paranoia always ends up being correct.
Just quit postmaxxing or take a long break if you get a warning for postmaxxing

Just quit postmaxxing or take a long break if you get a warning for postmaxxing
yes thats what i was thinking too. Hope i can manage to do that. Kind of a big test of willpower tbh.

I honestly dont understand how two people can postmax for so long and not get bored

:feelswhere: this thread contains a huge amount of postmaxxing