Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Physicscels i need your help

I haven't touched Newtonian mechanics in like 7 months. Plus don't feel like doing them nigga you entitled as fuck.

You know you can just search it on Internet?

Also you haven't studied anything have you?
90% of this is googleable you know
Lol I'm trying but I'm not getting any results by googling.
This pandemic lockdown has put me in full ldar mode so I cant study:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Lol I'm trying but I'm not getting any results by googling.
This pandemic lockdown has put me in full ldar mode so I cant study:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Your questions are so easy no one put them on Internet to be solved

how many more questions are there
A few more buddy boyo:
20200416 154429

The last question you could literally have deduced by knowing FGA=4FGB, then spitting force into ma and a into dv/dt and then rearranging.
Lol brutal for OP.
Its OVER for failed STEMcels :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Lol brutal for OP.
I would have helped out OP but I haven't touched Newtonian mechanics in 7 months and have no confidence. So I rather won't.

@Animecel2D dunno if you are still awake but do you want to postmaxx?

I would have helped out OP but I haven't touched Newtonian mechanics in 7 months and have no confidence. So I rather won't.
I took Physics like 3 years ago and mostly didn't pay attention and focused on my other classes.

Only knew the last one tbh lol.

This is what a physics exam looks like in tutorial mode ngl

I took Physics like 3 years ago and mostly didn't pay attention and focused on my other classes.

Only knew the last one tbh lol.
The last one was easy tbh. Non conservative force if I can remember correctly.

its C I suppose, wish I was an actual physicscel, ngl
The last one was easy tbh. Non conservative force if I can remember correctly.
Also zero if I'm remembering what the normal force is correctly, being the force that goes directly up on a flat surface, dont take my word though
Based physicscels helped a low iqcel get 80 on a test :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::heart::heart::heart::dab::dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
You haven't even touched your textbook have you?
Lol not once

Time to repay their help :feelsEhh:

Pull down your pants

I legit laughed at the last question ngl. The moment you asked it I understood you probably don't even know what those questions meant tbh ngl.
Lel, idk why but physics is a pain in the ass to study for. Having to remember the equations, and then interchange all the values in the equations to get another solution

Lel, idk why but physics is a pain in the ass to study for. Having to remember the equations, and then interchange all the values in the equations to get another solution
I can't remember a single equation either. I usually end up deriving them in exams which sometimes becomes time consuming.

Memorypill and gradepill is brutal. It means not only are we ugly, are brain is sub human too.

He really didn't study at all
Lmaoo

cope
you're a smartcel... you could've solved all of these questions
I haven't touched Newtonian mechanics in 3 years and I still remember most of this stuff

Not a physiccel

This was a good throwback. It's amazing how much of this I had to learn but don't remember anymore. At my college they split kinematics and electrostatics and I only remember the latter. So much for general requirements. Btw, Khan Academy surprisingly had the answers to similar questions

Ffs you are just looking for answers. That's not how this works. To need to sit down, understand the laws of motion and than try to solve from easy to tough. These questions are very interesting and test your basic understanding of theory.
I'm a mathcel so if you need any advice on math I'd be happy to help. Feel free to PM me.