Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Physically foids are very disgusting. Evolution tried to correct this by giving us attraction to females but it went too far

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Women have stinky, dirty holes that puke blood and mucus constantly and have big roast beef curtains to cover up the gaping slime hole when not in use. Their piss and shit comes from nearly the same spot so it is not uncommon to get bacterial infections. Every woman should have a biohazard sign equipped to their groin area at all times.

They have deformed, oversized hips and buttocks so big brained chad babies :bigbrain: can be born. Their butts smell like a shit sauna because it traps so much gases and shit in between their buttcheeks :feelspuke:

They have big breasts that hang down and waddle like a cows utters. They get saggy and stretchmarks appear after a few years that look like burn victim flesh :feelswhat:

Of course women are also physically weak and useless. And their brains are useful only for knowing when to feed children and gossiping about chads so that they can collectively determine whose babies they should spawn next.

Evolution forced us to be attracted to these... things. Clearly it went too far, because even after knowing all this I still want to fuck them. Even after knowing they do not want me I cannot cope and I am constantly bothered by the fact that I cannot fuck them. These creatures will live rent free in our heads forever.

Looks like you saw too many of @Retardfuel's threads:feelskek:.

congrats on coming out

True from an objective perspective, the female body is inferior to the male body in every single aspect. Weaker, intellectually deficient, and less resilient both mentally/emotionally.

Yet in the end, despite how much we study, how much knowledge we gain, we can't override our genetic instinct to feel attracted to such déclassé beings.

OP sounds gay that he’s turned off by women imo
you didnt read it all

True from an objective perspective, the female body is inferior to the male body in every single aspect. Weaker, intellectually deficient, and less resilient both mentally/emotionally.

Yet in the end, despite how much we study, how much knowledge we gain, we can't override our genetic instinct to feel attracted to such déclassé beings.
:feels:

e
congrats on coming out
it isn't gay to post the objective truth. It is gay to be attracted to men. But it is not gay in any shape or form to point out that from an objective perspective, the female body is an inferior version of a male body. Weaker, less intelligent, less resilient. Worse in all aspects. That is all OP is stating.

Last edited:
Also vaginas can get worms from ass
It's cursed hole

e

it isn't gay to post the objective truth. It is gay to be attracted to men. But it is not gay in any shape or form to point out that from an objective perspective, the female body is inferior version of a male body. Weaker, less intelligent, less resilient. Worse in all aspects. That is all OP is stating.
I’ll admit I didn’t read the post throughly, I take back what I said. I’ll agree with op on this one.

It's cursed hole

Corpse meditation maxx Theory

It's cursed hole

It's cursed hole

You’re an interesting breed, my friend

>Mentions that foids are disgusting
>Doesn't mention that foids defecate more than males
Retard

@Retardfuel got another one :feelskek: