Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Physically attractive" woman complains that dating as a woman is NOT easy

playing in the NBA is not fun, making millions of dollars is not fun, having legions of worshippers is not fun. I struggle just as much as you people.

Jfl at her tinder matches and guys sleeping with her the same night, while I'm here afraid to go into a club because of my fatness, skin colour, and height
Also it's good to see women all uniting behind her, incels can never do that, too many civil wars, tallfags Vs manlets, jbw Vs ethnics, curries Vs non curries, curries Vs curries, autists Vs NT, just too much

Last edited:
I'm not going to listen to a woman's opinion.
She already admitted in the title that women are privileged so Stfu you cumdumpster
full

playing in the NBA is not fun, making millions of dollars is not fun, having legions of worshippers is not fun. I struggle just as much as you people.

She already admitted in the title that women are privileged so Stfu you cumdumpster
full
Tfu on her

She's complaining because she can't get Chad to commit (why would he?) while at the same time rejecting hundreds of non-Chads on Tinder who would kill for 5 minutes of her attention and would treat her like a princess.

This fucking whores don't deserve anything but pain in their lives.

Last edited:
full

She already lost me on the title.
If sex is easy for to find, then you're just chad's cum rag :feelshmm:

"But number of matches in tinder does not equal love. Guys buying you drinks does not equal love. Guys sleeping with you and then GHOSTING you does not equal love. Guys leading you on and breadcrumbing you for WEEKS or even MONTHS is not love."

Shes probably a thin butterface who gets railed by chadlites and chads from Tinder. Judging her post history shes also a latina and most likely wouldnt accept a non white guy ever.

It’s literally not the same. Going through the trials and tribulations of dating in what I assume are her twenties is an experience all normies go through before finding their “perfect match”. It’s just not the same at all.. she cannot fathom the true meaning of being forever alone

Women: “I haven’t had a serious relationship in 5 years!”

Men: “A woman hasn’t looked at me in 5 years.”

Typical reddit bitch

I am going to read for the laughs
BTW JFL at the 4 THOUSAND :soy: :soy: :soy: who gave this whore likes
Yes women can be lonely. Pretty women can be lonely. Women can be surrounded by the "attention" of 20 men and STILL be lonely. Hint: because more often than not, it's not real attention.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
After reading most of the thing, its pretty obvious to me that she is not as good looking as she claim to be, in fact she is probably below average, considering that all Chads she dated only wanted to use her as one of their disposable fleshlights and then discard her, which is typical of ugly/fat women. If she was even average looking, she could easily get a LTR with a man 3~4+ points above her looks.

And its pretty obvious that, just like any other woman, she has absurd standards for her dates, probably only dates Chadrones in top 5% in height/looks, probably statusmaxxed too who fuck many different women and she wants to be "the one" that makes them quit being promiscuous and fall in love with her JFL.

Last edited:
>guy that slept with me for an entire year

>forever alone

yea sorting out nonchads us hard

She’s lying. How can an attractive woman not find love.

DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ DN READ

Ok, what should I do? Teach you how to live your tutorial mode life? Or live it for you? Maybe arrange a date for you and another chad?

It's all fine and good, but guess what stupid cunt, WE GET NO FUCKING LOVE/ATTENTION IN ANY FORM FROM ANYONE WHATSOEVER. No one compliments us, no one buys us drinks, no one ever will say hi to us, let alone kiss or fuck us, FOR YEARS ON END TILL WE BECOME OLD OR SUICIDE. So maybe, just maybe you stop chasing chads for a little bit and learn how to not fail your tutorial mode life without even trying.

Gigachad only

This isn't worse for women, this is better. I rather be getting unlimited sex than not getting anything at all.

We are just as lonely
Jfl
physically attractive
It's never over for women, but it would be, if you have to state this.
Women can be surrounded by the "attention" of 20 men and STILL be lonely.
I'm tired of having my feelings played with. I want love. Real love. I'm so ready and willing to commit to one man only, to build a family, to build a life. I'm ready to give a man my all
Tenor 2

Things like that make me hate women more and more. But listen, knowing how you're too low iq to figure, here I am again with a solution to all your problems, because I'm a man. JUST LOWER YOUR STANDARDS THEORY. That's it.
Women: hurr durr dis y u inkjet

Jfl

It's never over for women, but it would be, if you have to state this.

View attachment 372090

Things like that make me hate women more and more. But listen, knowing how you're too low iq to figure, here I am again with a solution to all your problems, because I'm a man. JUST LOWER YOUR STANDARDS THEORY. That's it.
Women: hurr durr dis y u inkjet
This is literally a slightly reframed "muh where all good men went" that we have been hearing since the times when foids first dared freely open their mouths. And cucks still fall for it, in 2020.

roast cries for getting pumped and dumped by Chads for years, thread 52357