Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Physical attractiveness in simple terms

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
Physical attractiveness is a catch-all term for a set of bodily characteristics that are considered desirable in a potential mate.

The most studied characteristics underpinning physical attractiveness are shown below.

Th 2974439900

Such characteristics are perceived as attractive the world over, with some of them being valued more than others depending on the culture. For instance, East Asians place a high value on neoteny, whereas Western populations place a high value on youth.

Because some people prefer brunettes while others prefer blondes, a lay person may argue that physical attractiveness is subjective. Indeed: a preference for blondes over brunettes is certainly a subjective evaluation.

However, physical attractiveness is objective in the sense that neither blondes nor brunettes are equally desirable. There are attractive as well as unattractive individuals within these two populations.

What determines their level of physical attractiveness is a general factor. Minor characteristics such as hair color are specific. Particularities are subjective.

I learned two new words. :dab:

Dimorphism
Sexual dimorphism is the systematic difference in form between individuals of different sex in the same species.

noun: neoteny
  1. the retention of juvenile features in the adult animal.
    • the sexual maturity of an animal while it is still in a mainly larval state, as in the axolotl.

im unattractive

i have saved the pic, i will show this to my retarded parents why i have no wife or girlfriend if they bother me much