Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Physcologists are a waste of time

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I got a reference to a physcologist, I told the doctor I wanna change professions because of boredom, depression etc so I want an IQ test plus I told him some mental cel larping stories that I read so he organised an express appointment at the physcologist.

So I go there and say I want an IQ test and they dont offer one then they ask about my employment situation and bla bla so I tell them unemployed thinking of reskilling.

All they the physcologists do is simply agree with everything you say and agree its a solution except if you say illegal criminal things or to fight somebody then they say no

Like what the fuck are physcologists even there for? They do nothing and I swaer those foid physcologists dont even have an original thought , they just parrot text book rubbish and pretend to like me as if I dont know by now that women dont like me shieeet a granny even changed seats on the bus today from sitting next to me to another seat and the Stacy neighbour at my apartment complex always changes sides of the road when she sees me approaching. Shieeeet

Anyway like whats the point of those physcologists ? Perhaps just a place for foids to talk about their fuck ups?

Collect the bucks