Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Photographing noodlewhores how they actually look like (without surgery, filters and fakeup) is racist

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Looking Asian = racist. Just lol at these clowns :lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's illegal to look as subhuman as east asian people.

main-qimg-3ae0d7b2d3787bcfecbc1a0f9d221cfc-pjlq

Asian women want you to think that they naturally look hapa, lmao. Their self hate is so obvious.

she is not ugly to me

main-qimg-3ae0d7b2d3787bcfecbc1a0f9d221cfc-pjlq

Asian women want you to think that they naturally look hapa, lmao. Their self hate is so obvious.
Yeah but this is from a ricecel sub and they support this shit :lul:

azn guys take coping to a new level

If you are asian and you don't have blue eyes, white skin and aren't 6'3" then I'm afraid it's over.

There is a shit ton of make-up stacked on her face tho

Noodlewhores are the biggest scammers in this world. They scam many men with fakeup

Of course. They want to believe they look like this:

Dior advertisement in China:
View attachment 536449

You'd think they'd learn this about the Chinese by now. Just 3 years ago Dolce & Gabbana were forced to apologize when they ran an ad in China of a very asian-looking woman eating Italian Spaghetti with chopsticks thinking the mesh of Italian and Chinese would be endearing (D&G being an Italian fashion house):
View attachment 536450

Noodlewhores don't want to be reminded of the noodle-ness. I don't know why these advertisers can't get it through their head. They're not like blacks and hispanics who want ads with them in it that "represent them" They want European/White people.
Noodle white-worship is simply unfathomable to cumskins. They would never worship another race like that so they cannot comprehend it.

I'm very upset that they refuse to

"Love me long time"

Asian foids are insufferable.

Fair skin and large eyes are typically considered ideal beauty features in China - and advertisements more commonly feature models with such features.

In contrast, an editorial by the Beijing Daily described the model in the Dior photo as having a "gloomy face" and sinister eyes".
Damn chinks are lookist af. She is not that bad looking tbh.

Of course. They want to believe they look like this:

Dior advertisement in China:
View attachment 536449

You'd think they'd learn this about the Chinese by now. Just 3 years ago Dolce & Gabbana were forced to apologize when they ran an ad in China of a very asian-looking woman eating Italian Spaghetti with chopsticks thinking the mesh of Italian and Chinese would be endearing (D&G being an Italian fashion house):
View attachment 536450

Noodlewhores don't want to be reminded of the noodle-ness. I don't know why these advertisers can't get it through their head. They're not like blacks and hispanics who want ads with them in it that "represent them" They want European/White people.
Meanwhile every ad in the west is some nignog or literally deformed cunt :feelskek::feelsclown:

Brutal self hate pill