Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Photofeeler: How to actually get responses/ratings?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Over a month ago I made a photofeeler account and set up a test. So far, not a single fucking rating or a reply. Am I really that fucking ugly that people don't even want to look at me long enough to rate me? Or is the app just not showing me to anyone? I'm so confused.

Over a month ago I made a photofeeler account and set up a test. So far, not a single fucking rating or a reply. Am I really that fucking ugly that people don't even want to look at me long enough to rate me? Or is the app just not showing me to anyone? I'm so confused.
You have to rate other people and then the algorithm will show your picture to more people. Rate people (women) for 1/2h and keep your karma as high as possible.

You have to rate other people and then the algorithm will show your picture to more people. Rate people (women) for 1/2h and keep your karma as high as possible.
Brutal.. That sounds extremely boring. Advice on how to make it less exhausting?

I did some tests long ago, jfl
Photocel

That website is bs. My results do NOT equate to my experience with the same pics on dating apps.