Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Phonepill] I got brutally phonepilled FROM MY OWN FATHER

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
So when I visited my folks this weekend my dad read one of the many articles that cite that women overwhemingly prefer iphone users to android users. He suggested that I buy the new iphone when it comes out so I have a chance.

I HAVE NO CHANCE, and it's your fault for creating me

I don't think women actually care if you use android or iphone... :feelsseriously:

Use field telephone.

I bought a new iphone for this same reason, I thought I would get attention, no one gave a shit.

u go tell ur dad chads iphone is gifted to him by a stacy not bought by him

u go tell ur dad chads iphone is gifted to him by a stacy not bought by him
This is 100% true. Chads would probably just get an android if there were no external influences at play, but they always have a foid in their life giving him free shit like a GoPro to film his "antics" or an iphone and even manage his social media for him

There's no calls to my phone

Chad with android > incel with you phone

So when I visited my folks this weekend my dad read one of the many articles that cite that women overwhemingly prefer iphone users to android users. He suggested that I buy the new iphone when it comes out so I have a chance.

I HAVE NO CHANCE, and it's your fault for creating me
So just randomly your dad read you the articles or did he read them to you because you've complained about your lack of success with foids or you've brought up that issue in the past?

Because if it was just randomly brought up that's kind of weird ngl

People only buy an iphone because they see other people with one

So just randomly your dad read you the articles or did he read them to you because you've complained about your lack of success with foids or you've brought up that issue in the past?

Because if it was just randomly brought up that's kind of weird ngl
I don't complain about my lack of dating in real life. He read these articles randomly. It's almost as if INCELDOM IS GENETIC, yet he passed thru the cracks under a world with lessened hypergamy

I don't complain about my lack of dating in real life. He read these articles randomly
Does he do that with your siblings? It's hard to tell what would prompt him talking about that unless he feels pressure to get you paired up with a foid and is seeing signs it isn't happening.

Does he do that with your siblings? It's hard to tell what would prompt him talking about that unless he feels pressure to get you paired up with a foid and is seeing signs it isn't happening.
no. I mean from a pragmatic point of view the choice of a phone is something we have control over. Our height??? Not so much.

no. I mean from a pragmatic point of view the choice of a phone is something we have control over. Our height??? Not so much.
It still seems strange that he brought up it suddenly even though you never really expressed having difficulties with foids tbh

It still seems strange that he brought up it suddenly even though you never really expressed having difficulties with foids tbh
it is strange indeed, as I've given up for over half a decade, he should already know its over for me

Wtf is this, this is as ridiculous as the driver license pill if not more.