Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Philosophy is boring asf

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
It all seems like utter mental masturbation to me. No one is morally or ethically consistent. I feel like we just do stuff and adhere to ideologies that benefit us one way or the other.

But was is 'boring asf' really?

Diogenes will still always be my favorite “philosopher”

Philosophy is not as good at profiling people as the FBI mass data crunching computers.
Like how alpha go 2 literally destroy alpha go 100-0.
Which destroyed the best goplayer 4-1

Philosophy isn't boring it just sucks that there isn't any answers to my questions.

I like philosophy. It can be draining and really intense sometimes, but I've always found it a rewarding subject tbh

If you are talking about philosophy as it relates to women and society yeah it's not very encouraging. So you learn things that you didn't realize and are at first astounded by. Is there any real way you can put that to practice as an incel? Not likely. And if you do by some miracle ascend knowing exactly how things works takes away the novelty and spontaneity of the game that is life @SlayerSlayer

i don't think intropection is good for most people. It's better to just be a simple automaton that doesn't see the bigger picture.

i don't think intropection is good for most people. It's better to just be a simple automaton that doesn't see the bigger picture.
Exactly. But what else is there to do to pass the time when you are an incel that has nobody? You are doomed to ruminate.