Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Phillipines President wants vaccinate people in their sleep

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
gigabased and low inhibition if he actually does this

schizo antivaxxers on suiwatch

schizo antivaxxers on suiwatch
Imagine that shit, nigga is sleeping and next thing he knows he wakes up with pain in his shoulder and sees a mark. Then he sees a note saying you been vaccinated :lul::lul::lul:.

Both cucked and low inhib at the same time.

Imagine that shit, nigga is sleeping and next thing he knows he wakes up with pain in his shoulder and sees a mark. Then he sees a note saying you been vaccinated :lul::lul::lul:.
i can already see the faggots on here going insane, saying they will get some brain tumor/turn into zombies or some shit, lots of threads about jews and some global apocalypse with christcucks saying that they have the mark of the beast and soon will have a battle of angels and demons here in the earth :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
And like always, some schizo master will spawn out of nowhere and send tons of pdf's with survival guides back from 2010

@Transcended Trucel is shit at subversion as usual, that's a goyim trait.

Duterte's no-inhib. I wonder what our lives were like if we made decision the way he does.

Vaksineshun oh noooooooooooeeeeeeeee

I admire thay man. Literally went ER on drug addicts. None of that "they have a disease" bullshit. Just shoot the fuck out of anyone found using.

I admire thay man. Literally went ER on drug addicts. None of that "they have a disease" bullshit. Just shoot the fuck out of anyone found using.
Indeed, he also called the people priests to their face

Imagine taking a covid vaccine :lul:

Imagine taking a covid vaccine :lul:
For a disease which is either A) really hard to distinguish from the common flu, or B) actually the common flu rebranded. It is so otherworldly to witness "blackpilled" awake people perpetuating a lie like OP is.

View attachment 508132
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
gigabased and low inhibition if he actually does this
He's already given police the authority to execute drug dealers and drug addicts in the street with no consequence, that motherfucker is unhinged. If he can do that he can practically do anything, I cannot even imagine what it is like living in the Phillipines. :feelsjuice: