Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Philadelphia shooting is a diversion from Epstein's death

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★
It's so obvious that they wanted that story out of the headlines as soon as it saw the light of day, painting everyone as conspiracy theorists. While the injured and killed may be real, i doubt this was a random, isolated event.

I distinctly remember a 4chan post claiming that there would be a distraction piece coming out to distract us from Epstein. Specifically a big shooting. Which, for America, I guess is like claiming you can predict snow in Minnesota, but my almonds are activated anyway.
Also, this isn't really an "Inceldom Discussion" topic, but an important topic nonetheless.

Epstein is just one of the many filthy kikes out there still running around with their filthy operations, I wonder why cuck tears don't talk about that, fucking pedos.

I never knew about a shooting in Philadelphia

Epstein is just one of the many filthy kikes out there still running around with their filthy operations, I wonder why cuck tears don't talk about that, fucking pedos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back