Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pharmacological intervention for inceldom / touch-starvation

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
What do you guys think; will we eventually get a drug from big pharma that targets incels by treating our lack of intimacy and touch-starvation?

We already know a lot about the hormones and neurotransmitters released during sex and cuddling (ex: oxytocin).

What's stopping pharma companies from making a drug to placate the incels?

Also just an aside that is sort of related: I once was in the hospital for an operation and I was feeling a lot of pain during recovery so I asked the nurse for pain meds for breakthrough pain. When she pushed that syringe of Dilaudid into my veins I felt so whole and complete, in addition to all the pain relief. I'm imagining this feeling is what your body can create naturally through intimacy with a loving foid.

uhh sweaty it's already made they're called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor

What they should really do is look into allowing publicly available chemical castration. Typically the practice is only reserved for violent criminals and sex offenders, but if marketed right, I bet it could see a wider implementation in the public market.

uhh sweaty it's already made they're called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Just from what people on this forum have reported, it sounds like SSRIs can be a lot more trouble than their worth.

What they should really do is look into allowing publicly available chemical castration. Typically the practice is only reserved for violent criminals and sex offenders, but if marketed right, I bet it could see a wider implementation in the public market.
But just because you have no libido doesn't mean you also have no drive for cuddling or affection right? Or emotional needs?

Like for example if I coom, my sexual needs are met and I'm basically temporarily castrated since I can't get hard again, but I get so emotional and desperately wish I could have a warm body to cuddle.

Just from what people on this forum have reported, it sounds like SSRIs can be a lot more trouble than their worth.

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

But just because you have no libido doesn't mean you also have no drive for cuddling or affection right? Or emotional needs?

Like for example if I coom, my sexual needs are met and I'm basically temporarily castrated since I can't get hard again, but I get so emotional and desperately wish I could have a warm body to cuddle.
That is a valid point. There would obviously have to be more research done towards it, but chemical castration at least seems like a good solution for those who only care about sex.

I could imagine that there are substances that could numb you emotionally and vanquish romantic desire to some extent. However, a lot of illegal and illicit substances already have the same sort of effects. Whether or not these new types of substances, or any substance specifically targeting feelings of “romance” would ever get developed and see the light of day is questionable.

That is a valid point. There would obviously have to be more research done towards it, but chemical castration at least seems like a good solution for those who only care about sex.

I could imagine that there are substances that could numb you emotionally and vanquish romantic desire to some extent. However, a lot of illegal and illicit substances already have the same sort of effects. Whether or not these new types of substances, or any substance specifically targeting feelings of “romance” would ever get developed and see the light of day is questionable.
I've been taking this supplement for prostate health that has like saw palmetto and lycopene and a lot of other stuff in it. It's helping a bit with my prostatitis that was probably caused by overfapping and edging. It does reduce my libido a bit. I've also heard that finasteride and other drugs that affect DHT levels can have the side effect that's pretty similar to castration.

Meth worked for me, no emotional desires anymore. Adderall & Ritalin can also do it but meth is strong enough the effect can persist for months after usage

What do you guys think; will we eventually get a drug from big pharma that targets incels by treating our lack of intimacy and touch-starvation?

We already know a lot about the hormones and neurotransmitters released during sex and cuddling (ex: oxytocin).

What's stopping pharma companies from making a drug to placate the incels?

Also just an aside that is sort of related: I once was in the hospital for an operation and I was feeling a lot of pain during recovery so I asked the nurse for pain meds for breakthrough pain. When she pushed that syringe of Dilaudid into my veins I felt so whole and complete, in addition to all the pain relief. I'm imagining this feeling is what your body can create naturally through intimacy with a loving foid.
Because the Jews want us to go ER en masse so they can not only continue their push at removing the 2nd amendment but also have a new boogeyman to scare the public with ie “support us hooked nosed kikes goyim or else the evil incels might get you or kill one of your loved one’s in a mass shooting”. :feelsseriously: