Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pfizer CEO who jabbed himself with 4 covid shots gets Covid again.

Why do people hate work from home so much? This is literally the best news ever, I want more vaccines and people won't try to touch me anyway.

Exact same thing happened to my liberal cuck boomer dad :feelshaha:

Basically everybody i know who injected the jewish secret sauce got sick from covid. I might have gotten sick but it was extremely mild like i just felt kinda tired for a few days

Cus the nwo shots dont work

The vaccines are useless and dangerous.

XD

Brutal saltwatervaxx

I doubt he took the actual vaxxes. Surely he knows that the spike protein clots blood so why would he risk it

Just about every y single person I know who took the vaccine and whom I've come back into contact with has proudly said they got Covid multiple times. Their happiness about this proves that it was like a religious ritual jack off session the entire time. Once the MSM decided Covid was over, it was OVER.

I got the two vaccines because I had to travel and I didn't want 10 day quarantine and spending money on tests but fuck off with booster shots. They lied to us they said that two shots and then it's over but now they are saying four or five shots, fortunately even normies are getting fed up and nobody cares about covid anymore except hypochondriacs on Twitter. Nobody wears masks anymore and businesses don't ask for any covid certificate. Luckily for me the only side effect I had was a bit of pain in my arm the first day, I didn't get fever or felt ill for the rest of the day like most people.

I got the two vaccines because I had to travel and I didn't want 10 day quarantine and spending money on tests but fuck off with booster shots. They lied to us they said that two shots and then it's over but now they are saying four or five shots, fortunately even normies are getting fed up and nobody cares about covid anymore except hypochondriacs on Twitter. Nobody wears masks anymore and businesses don't ask for any covid certificate. Luckily for me the only side effect I had was a bit of pain in my arm the first day, I didn't get fever or felt ill for the rest of the day like most people.
Yea Shit was a Propaganda Test , and they now Knie that people buy into It "

Lets See whats next on the menu