Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Peyronie's disease just shrank my dick by a full inch, also it's so bent that coïtus is possibly impossible now

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I noticed that I was smaller than usual, so I took and a ruler... And I'm 3 centimeters shorter "down there", I knew that Peyronie's disease could shrink the dick, but I had to see it to believe it, what's even worse is that I think that I'm developing erectile dysfunction because of how bent it is now.

The penis shrinking isn't as big of a deal as the ED, I went from having a top 1% dick to having a top 10% dick, but the ED is killing me, fapping is basically the only thing I enjoy other than foodcoping. Without fapcoping I'm nothing. I went from doing it 4 times a day to 2 times a day.

The worst thing about it is the curve itself, my dick is now curved so bad that it's possible that sex might be impossible for me, I'm even too afraid to go to a whore to check. I'm afraid that either I won't be able to get an erection around her or that if I try to put it inside her that it will feel like a hook and the hooker will unplug my hooked dick.

On top of that I am experiencing random urine loss, my GP told me that all tests run on me are negative. My dick is dying!!! :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Imagine if, after looksmaxxing, I can finally find a Sub-5 toilet that is willing to sleep with me... And then I still can't sleep with her because of my extreme curve, ED and/or premature ejaculation. It's beyond ovER for me and it didn't even begun. :society::society::society:

The penis shrinking isn't as big of a deal as the ED
How bad is the ED? Does it respond well to meds?
Imagine if, after looksmaxxing, I can finally find a Sub-5 toilet that is willing to sleep with me... And then I still can't sleep with her because of my extreme curve, ED and/or premature ejaculation.
This happened to me. Managed to improve my looks enough to pass, but ED refuses to let up even with pills. No clue where to go from here.

that's what you get for having a big dick

Lmao these big dick moggers are getting bent dick and peyroines lmfao serves them right @Zer0/∞

Welcome to my world. I got ED at 16 years old and lost like 2 inches and girth.

Lmao these big dick moggers are getting bent dick and peyroines lmfao serves them right @Zer0/∞
Jfl, why are you hating on him for that? That’s like you being crippled height wise and some 5’2” manlet says “serves the height normie right”

:cryfeels::cryfeels:. Is there a way for you to go a clinic and see what can be done but it might be very embarrassing and costly.

Blackmogger. Slutty mama nature found out you're a inkwell and shrunk your dick as a consequence.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD: