Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Petition to get @Blackpill101 unbanned if he accepts he is Arabcel?

Unban Blackpill101 and give him another chance as Arabcel?

• Total voters
EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Hey guys what do you think...should the mods give our lost wanabe nazi Arabcel @Blackpill101 another chance?

If he admits he is an ethnicel and posts a picture of him eating 2 shawarmarolls with extra hotsauce id say we let him back in :lul::lul::lul:

Also he has to join forces with other ethnics...his JBW game must stop.

What do you think?

No, he was an autist with low effort content. The site is better off without him.

lol i thought he was white wtf

Sure he was repeating the same stuff over and over. But he did have some high effort threads. Thats why im saying he has to stop being a LARPing faggot if he is let back in.
He will keep being that LARPing faggot.

Honestly I kinda miss him tbh. But yes if he at least makes a thread where he accepts he's a arabcel I'd be cool with it. I mean he's as lonely as any of us seriously. And I understand his pain of seeing white chads coming into your community and stealing your women while you are a incel.

Honestly I kinda miss him tbh. But yes if he at least makes a thread where he accepts he's a arabcel I'd be cool with it. I mean he's as lonely as any of us seriously. And I understand his pain of seeing white chads coming into your community and stealing your women while you are a incel.
High IQ post.

@Blackpill101 you know what to do
Btw also paging @blackletcel @tehgymcel420 @chudur-budur and other etnicels to hear their opinion :feelstrash:

Last edited:
nope, , hopes he necks himself

High IQ post.

@Blackpill101 you know what to do
Btw also paging @blackletcel @tehgymcel420 @chudur-budur and other etnicels to hear their opinion :feelstrash:

He should honestly be unbanned as long as he's repentent and drops the nazi-BS. A lot of posters don't reralize it but there's some of us who have 0 human interaction (im not talking about talking to people im talking about not seeing another human in real life for days) and this is the only place to get it. I could go on reddit, or facebook, or anyother forum but this is one of the only communities online that speaks nothing but the truth. It hurts but better to live on my feet then stand on my knees like a cuck.

Plus as an ethniccel(if he's in the USA jfl its over) I understand his plight. I also took the nazipill and literally advocated for white nationalism and everything blackpill101 was posting and shit. It really is a shitty path. You grow up watching whites steal your women, get all the attention, %90 of the time be taller then you, and so much worse. You start to hate yourself and wish you could be white. JFL ITS OVER FOR ETHICCELS

He should honestly be unbanned as long as he's repentent and drops the nazi-BS. A lot of posters don't reralize it but there's some of us who have 0 human interaction (im not talking about talking to people im talking about not seeing another human in real life for days) and this is the only place to get it. I could go on reddit, or facebook, or anyother forum but this is one of the only communities online that speaks nothing but the truth. It hurts but better to live on my feet then stand on my knees like a cuck.

Plus as an ethniccel(if he's in the USA jfl its over) I understand his plight. I also took the nazipill and literally advocated for white nationalism and everything blackpill101 was posting and shit. It really is a shitty path. You grow up watching whites steal your women, get all the attention, %90 of the time be taller then you, and so much worse. You start to hate yourself and wish you could be white. JFL ITS OVER FOR ETHICCELS
Yeah thats the reason i kinda feel for him. This place gave him some sort of relief or cope..and if you take that away a person can fall even deeper.

He could always start over as junecel of course..but it would be a nice thing to see him with his actual persona.

Yeah thats the reason i kinda feel for him. This place gave him some sort of relief or cope..and if you take that away a person can fall even deeper.

He could always start over as junecel of course..but it would be a nice thing to see him with his actual persona.

Oh I know he was definetly coping with this site. Because I do too. I can feel shitty all day and come into this site and get a few smiles, laughs and relief(along with brutal blackpills JFL) from my shitty existence. Not even 4chan can do that for me anymore. Eh tbh He's probably already on a alt kek.

No, he was an autist with low effort content. The site is better off without him.
half of the ethnics should be banned if his content was "low effort". Actually, ban half the ethnics anyway.

Fuck that faggot. I hate LARPers
. He's probably fine with being cucked by chads as long as they are aryan
JFL

I think he's cool. But I don't read his race posts. It would be nice if he came back.

he was an obvious troll just keep him banned

he was a valuable black pilled poster

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back