Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [PersonalityDetector] 20 year old man kills his 18 year old stacy gf. tells court "i'm a murderer"

The power of fake-up. You'll be surprised by her subhumanity once it's removed.
90% of those foids look normal without it. What you’re saying is like saying in order to be chad you have to look good norwooding and with dirty clothes
So you will be licking off Chad's dried semen, then.
Even though foids shower and thus the semen is gone

Last edited:
90% of those foids look normal without it. What you’re saying is like saying in order to be chad you have to look good norwooding and with dirty clothes

Even though foids shower and thus the semen is gone
Man, you really sound like a cucktear right now. I know you're just autistic but jfl.

Man, you really sound like a cucktear right now. I know you're just autistic but jfl.
No I’m realistic. If they attract most men they are a stacy with or without fakeup. Every foid looks bad without makeup. According to you, only .1% of women are stacys jfl

No I’m realistic. If they attract most men they are a stacy with or without fakeup. Every foid looks bad without makeup. According to you, only .1% of women are stacys jfl
No bro, get it right. 0.0000001% of women are Stacies to me. :)

She's definitely a Stacy, and that whole east coast of Australia is chad and Stacy central once u get away from Sydney .

How do u know the guy was a chad though?

Nope, I am the one who's realistic. Being a top-tier specimen is truly reserved for way less than 1% of people.
If that was true, only that many women could attract all men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back