Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [PersonalityDetector] 20 year old man kills his 18 year old stacy gf. tells court "i'm a murderer"

it kinda does
Not at all, even Adrien fucking Brody gets called hot by some deluded women online, does that make him a Chad? Have you seen his fucking nose?

I think his son knew his dad just said nobody was harmed

Mengele did experiment on and kill people
I just read another article and he knew. His father didn’t want to tell him what he did but he already knew. It even said he was happy when his father died

Tbh, it's hard to give a conclusive rating because that face is too fucking caked up. Plus, angles.
Exactly, it's honestly rare to see a 6/9 girl irl. Like VERY rare. But people will pretend most girls outside are 7+.

Not at all, even Adrien fucking Brody gets called hot by some deluded women online, does that make him a Chad? Have you seen his fucking nose?
So? He wouldn’t be able to be a heartthrob like Justin Timberlake was or brad Pitt was. This foid however would inevitably be the most popular girl at school
I just read another article and he knew. His father didn’t want to tell him what he did but he already knew. It even said he was happy when his father died
Link?

I thought his son would have a bittersweet feeling about his dads death

So? He wouldn’t be able to be a heartthrob like Justin Timberlake was or brad Pitt was. This foid however would inevitably be the most popular girl at school
At a subhuman school, sure.

At a subhuman school, sure.
Nope. If she was in ANY school she’d be popular. EVERY single model, popular girl, sorority girl, etc I’ve seen looks like her. Every tfm girl looks like her

Nope. If she was in ANY school she’d be popular. EVERY single model, popular girl, sorority girl, etc I’ve seen looks like her. Every tfm girl looks like her
Yeah that's because there are a lot of subhumans in America lol.

Yeah that's because there are a lot of subhumans in America lol.
Cope. America isn’t like that at all. Even models in other countries look like her

Why are you such a simp? Edmund was a simp too, right?
I’m not simping I’m being realistic. She’s a stacy. It’s obvious.

this is a becky

that's clearly a stacy (the one who got murdered)

jfl

Based murderer. Every Chad worshiping whore deserves to die

No I’m not. She’s clearly a stacy. How is she not a stacy. The most popular girls at my hs looked like her. Literally most men would rate her a 8 or 9.
Bro you cant call a girl "hot" in this forum tbh.

Its classified as simping because technically you are validating her without getting anything in return, and this might be a ban reason under the name of "foid worship".

Thats why 5'3 indians here are calling hot white girls "fake up, in reality she is like 2/10" .

Still, best way to determine a girls attractiveness is from her videos at some pool. That is the only guranteed way.

Yes she is. She's also fat.
she isn't fat. just because she isn't skinny doesn't mean she's fat. also being even remotely overweight doesn't make someone ugly anyway
Bro you cant call a girl "hot" in this forum tbh.

Its classified as simping because technically you are validating her without getting anything in return, and this might be a ban reason under the name of "foid worship".

Thats why 5'3 indians here are calling hot white girls "fake up, in reality she is like 2/10" .

Still, best way to determine a girls attractiveness is from her videos at some pool. That is the only guranteed way.
who cares about fakeup? what you think most stacys look good without it? every foid wears it. stop with the fakeup argument. it's like saying a guy isn't a chad because in order to be chad he has look good with a goofy haircut and dirty clothes

she isn't fat. just because she isn't skinny doesn't mean she's fat. also being even remotely overweight doesn't make someone ugly anyway

who cares about fakeup? what you think most stacys look good without it? every foid wears it. stop with the fakeup argument. it's like saying a guy isn't a chad because in order to be chad he has look good with a goofy haircut and dirty clothes
She is definitely fat, it's the first thing I noticed. You live in burgerland so that would be considered anorexic. :feelskek:

She is definitely fat, it's the first thing I noticed. You live in burgerland so that would be considered anorexic. :feelskek:
no. she isn't fat. this is fat.

@your personality

Bro why does everyone overrate these whores?

I only said she was a stacy. She isn't the best looking stacy but she fits all the definitions of a stacy to me nonetheless.
@Edmund_Kemper asked my opinion so I gave it.

I only said she was a stacy. She isn't the best looking stacy but she fits all the definitions of a stacy to me nonetheless.
@Edmund_Kemper asked my opinion so I gave it.
Yeah but I just see a lot of dudes here inflating her and that's the reason why women think they're such kweens.

Yeah but I just see a lot of dudes here inflating her and that's the reason why women think they're such kweens.

Not necessarily imo
Past saying that the woman looks hot guys here haven't expressed horror at what happened to her solely because she is a pretty white woman like tradcucks might.

Last edited:
"Abusers don't reveal that they're abusive, they use 8d master manipulator chess to seem like nice guys:soy: "

then Chad just walks in to the court room and announces that he's a murderer, 0 fucks given, JFL

Never knew of this, gonna smoke a joint to celebrate tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back