Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [PersonalityDetector] 20 year old man kills his 18 year old stacy gf. tells court "i'm a murderer"

Being tall is enough to jammer all personality detectors

Where's the Stacy?

Yeah a chaderer alright

Nothing of value was lost etc, watch Chad get a lenient sentence because muh halo effect

Nothing of value was lost etc, watch Chad get a lenient sentence because muh halo effect
I think I’m gonna crack open a cold one

No, you are simping.
No I’m not. She’s clearly a stacy. How is she not a stacy. The most popular girls at my hs looked like her. Literally most men would rate her a 8 or 9.

tenor.gif

another women ded

No I’m not. She’s clearly a stacy. How is she not a stacy. The most popular girls at my hs looked like her. Literally most men would rate her a 8 or 9.
Really? What kind of subhuman school did you go to for God's sake? Also, yes, most men are simps, thanks for proving my point.

Kinda looks like lighting, angle and make-up fraud tbh.

Really? What kind of subhuman school did you go to for God's sake? Also, yes, most men are simps, thanks for proving my point.
No. She’s a stacy. Every tfm girl looks like her. If most men thinks she’s hot then She’s a stacy. Public opinion of the general population matters not some forum with ultra strict unrealistic rules where only .000000001% of women are stacys
Kinda looks like lighting, angle and make-up fraud tbh.
Every foid does that

No. She’s a stacy. Every tfm girl looks like her. If most men thinks she’s hot then She’s a stacy. Public opinion of the general population matters not some forum with ultra strict unrealistic rules where only .000000001% of women are stacys
Being considered hot doesn't make someone a Stacy or a Chad though.

And if she was alive she'd tell ya death @ 18 to be with a chad through her teens is better than living to old age with a dedicated beta.

Nice...

Wonder how she looks without the fakeup.
probably like most other stacys. enough of the fakeup argument. every foid wears fakeup. every stacy looks worse without fakeup. only like 1% of women still look 10/10 without fakeup. so enough of that argument. it's like saying in order to be a chad you have look good with a goofy haircut that would get everyone laughing at you

wonderful im delighted to hear this

bluepillers: 44. i didn't even tag it as lifefuel

probably like most other stacys. enough of the fakeup argument. every foid wears fakeup. every stacy looks worse without fakeup. only like 1% of women still look 10/10 without fakeup. so enough of that argument. it's like saying in order to be a chad you have look good with a goofy haircut that would get everyone laughing at you
Enough? Im sorry to have disturbed your necrofun.

Carry on my wayward son.

Love how the guys they get with because they wanna feel safe... they never have anyone to protect them from. :feelsmusic:

@JosefMengelecel

Foid got what she deserved. It was her fault for not detecting that “personality”. Good riddance to that whore nothing of value is lost. In fact I think the world benefitted from the death of that miserable animal. Fuck her

Foid got what she deserved. It was her fault for not detecting that “personality”. Good riddance to that whore nothing of value is lost. In fact I think the world benefitted from the death of that miserable animal. Fuck her
I bet if he is released from jail he’ll fuck her corpse

At least she can't reproduce so her shitty genes are deader than her lifeless corpse.

At least she can't reproduce so her shitty genes are deader than her lifeless corpse.
He’ll reproduce with the foids who send him love letters

He’ll reproduce with the foids who send him love letters
Yeah and the short foids that get with him will make future .co users.

But I still get off on the idea of the chad chaser failing at her one objective. Course she probably killed her share of babies even by 18. :feelsbadman:

When an incel somehow ascends with a stacy they crack open cold ones

but this killer is chad
I’m guessing he got a lighter sentence from it too. The foids are probably fighting to get him free jfl

I wonder what happened to his son?
I’m not sure. But he actually had no idea what his father did in auschwitz. All he knew was that he worked there but didn’t know about the human experiments

I’m not sure. But he actually had no idea what his father did in auschwitz. All he knew was that he worked there but didn’t know about the human experiments
His son knew. His son visited him in Brazil a few years before Mengele died

His son knew. His son visited him in Brazil a few years before Mengele died
Yeah but Josef Mengele didn’t mention the human experiments

This article is about Mengele‘s son and what he knew

Yeah but Josef Mengele didn’t mention the human experiments

This article is about Mengele‘s son and what he knew
I think his son knew his dad just said nobody was harmed

Mengele did experiment on and kill people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3