Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Personality" meme is completely destroyed by the fact that most women cannot hold a conversation for SHIT

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Think about it guys. We're told to "improve personality" yet how many WOMEN actually have personalities in this day and age?

From my Chadfishing experiments over the years, and observing female coworkers I've noticed that not a single one of them is able to discuss anything interesting. Just how "lit" the party was, some gossip bullshit about some other foid, shit about Love Island, bla bla bla. It's all inane nonsense.

Absolute rofl at anyone who thinks WE need better personalities. It's women who are completely dense as a board, soulless, and frankly just boring in 2020.

I would give anything for them to live just a week in a male body. To SEE the suffering we go through, how it feels to be completely invisible.

Well true , a foid recently told me i have zero conversation skills and im ugly etc whilest all she could really talk about it other people and media.

Can't or don't want to because you are not attractive enough for her to put in the effort?

I remember talking to a girl who was 9/10 once and all she did was talk about high status males and Hollywood and etc.

This is true. All foids I've ever met talk about nothing of substance; aside I guess from some of my profs.

They actually take offense if you make them think in a conversation. I'm sure their entire conversations amongst themselves are about guys they think are hot (Chad) or guys they hate for being weird (incel).

True af most I've known can't hold a conversation for shit

Sadly when you're the job creator you don't need to offer perks in a down market.

foids are intellectually similiar to animals. They should not be considered humans

the ideal woman is basically a breathing sex doll, you don't want to have debates about philosophy and politics with her, she should just cook, suck your dick and stfu.

the ideal woman is basically a breathing sex doll, you don't want to have debates about philosophy and politics with her, she should just cook, suck your dick and stfu.
..and raise your male offsprings (female ones should be aborted)

If women didn't have pussies they would be considered the biggest losers on the planet. If a dude was physically weak, couldn't create anything, was a leech on society, had no hobbies other than gossip and celebrity worship, and couldn't hold a conversation for shit, everyone would call him a worthless, pathetic loser. But all of those traits are forgiven in foids, all because of the hole between their legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back