Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality means fucking nothing

I just came back from the house of my Chadlite friend, we were studying together with his girlfriend (actually SHE considers him her boyfriend, he doesn't consider her his girlfriend, kek).

My Chadlite friend is pretty much a libertarian and completely against SJW shit. He says politically incorrect shit all the time and even goes out of his way to say shit that pisses her off (she's an obvious liberal, young, tattoos, tons of gay friends, etc). Today she sulked after my friend making fun of another friend of ours that had a relationship with a very ugly and fat black foid (in Brazil we have a pejorative term for ugly and nonwhite foids, "clay", kek), then making fun of gays, etc; it was a streak of politically incorrect hilarious stuff basically, even his mom laughed at it.

So she made a remark about him being racist, homophobe, all the usual SJW stuff. After that she was visibly upset, silent and emotionally distant for some minutes. But less then 5 minutes after that she was already smiling and cuddling with him again (laying her head against his arm, etc).

Conclusion: personality means shit. You can be an asshole, you can have 0% compatibility with the foid, you can go out of your way to trigger and upset her, she will most likely actually be mad at you, but it won't change the fact that she wants you and wants your dick in her if you're good-looking. Being liked or hated by foids because of some shit you say or do is irrelevant, all that matters is looks.
Yes what you say is right but foids actually like it when you are not a cuck and treat them a bit shit. If he just agreed with her all the time she would be attracted to him less. Did your other friend's black gf look like this:

Race couple soy

Also, in Germany you have no white skin color privilege.

In Brasil (excepth Southern Brasil) you are able to pick up above average black or mixed girls being 4/10, white and tall (5' 11" and above).

Sopa du macaco, uma delicia!

Nice, I hope you are feeling better now. DO you think hypergamy is higher in Germany or Brazil?
Germany wins HANDS DOWN.

1) people are way better-looking on average, the number of white Chads is far superior

2) people are wealthier, you can't have access to young beautiful foids for being rich like you can in poor nations

3) the culture is more feminist, degenerated and cucked

Also, in Germany you have no white skin color privilege.

In Brasil (excepth Southern Brasil) you are able to pick up above average black or mixed girls being 4/10, white and tall (5' 11" and above).
I see, have you lived in both Germany and Brazil?

Yes what you say is right but foids actually like it when you are not a cuck and treat them a bit shit. If he just agreed with her all the time she would be attracted to him less. Did your other friend's black gf look like this:

View attachment 59461
Even worse than that one tbh.

Germany wins HANDS DOWN.

1) people are way better-looking on average, the number of white Chads is far superior

2) people are wealthier, you can't have access to young beautiful foids for being rich like you can in poor nations

3) the culture is more feminist, degenerated and cucked
Thanks a lot. Do you think a good looking ethnic(fair skinned) will do better in Germany or Brazil. Sorry for the too many questions. :feelsbadman:

Thanks a lot. Do you think a good looking ethnic(fair skinned) will do better in Germany or Brazil. Sorry for the too many questions. :feelsbadman:
Brazil for sure. No problem, feel free to ask away.

Brazil for sure. No problem, feel free to ask away.
Thanks boyo. This is just a question about you. I like your post but we haven't talked much. I heard you're tall 6ft+ and from what you say Brazil isn't as bad as the West. Then is your problem your face or your skin color?

Thanks boyo. This is just a question about you. I like your post but we haven't talked much. I heard you're tall 6ft+ and from what you say Brazil isn't as bad as the West. Then is your problem your face or your skin color?
Face. I'm very ugly, bald, have acne scars and an alien-like skull.

Women stay with guys who beat, and abuse them. They choose men like this over the nice guys who want to spoil women in love, affection, and romance . Personality doesn't mean shit. A face, and hung cock is what matters.

Women stay with guys who beat, and abuse them. They choose men like this over the nice guys who want to spoil women in love, affection, and romance . Personality doesn't mean shit. A face, and hung cock is what matters.
Women stay with those guys they fucking CHOSE and CHOSE to stay with after they showed their true natures and then blame men in general for them. When there are tons of men who are basically mentally castrated and wouldn't hit a foid to save their lives.

Women are odious as fuck.

Women stay with those guys they fucking CHOSE and CHOSE to stay with after they showed their true natures and then blame men in general for them. When there are tons of men who are basically mentally castrated and wouldn't hit a foid to save their lives.

Women are odious as fuck.

Precisely. Women cannot think rationally. They cannot hold themselves accountable for their own actions. They are too focused on what men can do for them. They view men as temporary commodity. Women never judge inwardly. It's always a mans fault.

Personality is biggest cope ever. I've literally tried to act as every type of guy. Nice guy, douche, you name it. It all comes down to what you fucking look like and your height.

Oh yeah I remember doing that too.

Mulher brasileira é o tipo de ser humano mais lixo, principalmente se ela estuda em alguma faculdade de humanas. Agem por instinto, são hipócritas, defendem as minorias, mas só dão a buceta pra cara branco, escutam funk, defendem favelados de merda, e tem medo de entrar em favela.

Mulher brasileira no geral é um lixo completo, desde quando são novinhas, dando pra funkeiros que passam na frente da escola de moto, até quando são balzacas gordas com os peitos caídos. O homem brasileiro são uns betas de merda que colocam qualquer lixo em pedestal.

Se fuder caras, como eu queria ser um chad bonito, essa gente não tem ideia de como a vida deles é boa, o quanto eles aproveitam a juventude deles, enquanto tem gente apodrecendo no quarto, só porque é feio e anti-social.

As vezes eu acho que entrar em escolas e faculdades atirando em todo mundo é o certo a se fazer mesmo, um pouco de justiça nesse mundo, voce é bom, estudioso, tem cultura e coisa pra conversar, mas nasceu feio, automaticamente voce perde qualquer valor sexual.

Mulher é um lixo, não valem nada, por isso de uns meses pra cá passei a ser grosso e babaca mesmo, se vai me tratar mal sem motivo, vou te dar motivo, vadias de merda do caralho.

Mulher brasileira é o tipo de ser humano mais lixo, principalmente se ela estuda em alguma faculdade de humanas. Agem por instinto, são hipócritas, defendem as minorias, mas só dão a buceta pra cara branco, escutam funk, defendem favelados de merda, e tem medo de entrar em favela.

Mulher brasileira no geral é um lixo completo, desde quando são novinhas, dando pra funkeiros que passam na frente da escola de moto, até quando são balzacas gordas com os peitos caídos. O homem brasileiro são uns betas de merda que colocam qualquer lixo em pedestal.

Se fuder caras, como eu queria ser um chad bonito, essa gente não tem ideia de como a vida deles é boa, o quanto eles aproveitam a juventude deles, enquanto tem gente apodrecendo no quarto, só porque é feio e anti-social.

As vezes eu acho que entrar em escolas e faculdades atirando em todo mundo é o certo a se fazer mesmo, um pouco de justiça nesse mundo, voce é bom, estudioso, tem cultura e coisa pra conversar, mas nasceu feio, automaticamente voce perde qualquer valor sexual.

Mulher é um lixo, não valem nada, por isso de uns meses pra cá passei a ser grosso e babaca mesmo, se vai me tratar mal sem motivo, vou te dar motivo, vadias de merda do caralho.
A cultura brasileira não é nem de perto tão corna ou tão feminista quanto a dos EUA ou Europa ocidental, mas o problema é que aqui os caras são muito manginas e cavaleiros brancos. Dão muito valor a mulher, não importa a porcaria que seja. Qualquer parda 4/10 rodada já é tratada como uma princesinha e defendida veementemente caso você engrosse com ela em público ou algo do tipo.

Mulher brasileira é lixo mesmo, bem feias em comparação às gringas, acabei de voltar da Alemanha e passei por Portugal, qualquer país da Europa dá de 10 a 0 no Brasil, mesmo aqui no sul.