Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

personality matters

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
But just when your looks are above a minimun. a 6/10 dude can get a hot girls if he has 8/10 personality, but a bellow average guy cant get pussy even if he is 10/10 in personality.

some of us are not so far from the "sex havers zone", but we will never reach it tho.

RealestFakecel said:
a 6/10 dude can get a hot girls if he has 8/10 personality
lmao

a 6/10 can call himself lucky if he lands a 5/10

Youre coping hard if you believe a 6/10 can get a hot girl (unless hes rich but thats another story)

Perosnality matters in LTRs/marriage and even then she will always go back to the abusive Chad. Perosnality becomes relevant if a girl is attracted to you but it will not be a deal breaker for sex.

RealestFakecel said:
But just when your looks are above a minimun. a 6/10 dude can get a hot girls if he has 8/10 personality, but a bellow average guy cant get pussy even if he is 10/10 in personality.

some of us are not so far from the "sex havers zone", but we will never reach it tho.

main-qimg-e5e75cd3c76a26d48ab3a161e81079ec-c

fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
a 6/10 dude can get a hot girls if he has 8/10 personality
lmao
a 6/10 can call himself lucky if he lands a 5/10
Youre coping hard if you believe a 6/10 can get a hot girl (unless hes rich but thats another story)

I think that a 6/10 guy if he tryhard with a lot of girls CAN get a 7/10 girl honestly.

Anon said:
Perosnality matters in LTRs/marriage and even then she will always go back to the abusive Chad. Perosnality becomes relevant if a girl is attracted to you but it will not be a deal breaker for sex.

Obviously chad always win, even he is a psycho

Ofc 6/10 guy can get a 8/10. At least in Poland.

RealestFakecel said:
I think that a 6/10 guy if he tryhard with a lot of girls CAN get a 7/10 girl honestly.

Obviously chad always win, even he is a psycho

Looks trump everything.

Akarin said:

i´ve heard that in eastern europe looksmatching are inverse than in west. thats why a lot of EUcels go to erasmus.

RealestFakecel said:
i´ve heard that in eastern europe looksmatching are inverse than in west. thats why a lot of EUcels go to erasmus.

I wouldn't say it's inverse but it happens. I've seen a lot of manlets or ugly/under average guys with pretty girlfriends. But you need to have personality which I don't have.

RealestFakecel said:
Akarin said:
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE

a 6/10 male can get a 4/10 landwhale. 6-10s belong to Chads and Chadlites

Personality matters if you are minimun 5/10.

fagotonabike said:
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE

You are very very very very very wrong.

fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
Akarin said:
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE

and what you think a chadlite is? a 6/10 normie with good personality and looksmaxing

you are ultracoping if you think that only chad is getting decent pussy out there, Obviously Chad get the most and the better, but average guys got his pool too. We the incels are a minority

fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
Akarin said:
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE

RealestFakecel said:
and what you think a chadlite is? a 6/10 normie with good personality and looksmaxing

Chadlite is 7/10, good jaw and eye area but lacking of overall chadiness. 6/10 is high tier normie.

RealestFakecel said:
fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
Akarin said:
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
an 8/10 is chad lite

KilluminoidBR said:

Jesus christ this place is so cucked beyond believe HAHAHAHAHA. A 6/10 being able to date a 7 or 8 because of "personality" dont make me fucking laugh you fucking cucks. Next thing youre going to say that looks dont matter and to just bee yourself :).

Akarin said:
RealestFakecel said:
Chadlite is 7/10, good jaw and eye area but lacking of overall chadiness. 6/10 is high tier normie.

i ve seen high tier normies reaching 7/10 females. they have got throught tons of rejections and landwhale hunting. id said that they have 1/200 chance of. but they have it

fagotonabike said:
an 8/10 is chad lite

Jesus christ this place is so cucked beyond believe HAHAHAHAHA. A 6/10 being able to date a 7 or 8 because of "personality" dont make me fucking laugh you fucking cucks. Next thing youre going to say that looks dont matter and to just bee yourself :).

Looks matters and personality matters if you're not at least 8/10, or even 9/10.

fagotonabike said:
an 8/10 is chad lite

Ive seen countless 6/10 with 8's. looks matter but personality is more important once the looks threshold is crossed.

fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
Akarin said:
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
GIGA COPE
an 8/10 is chad lite
KilluminoidBR said:

lmao this teenagers, keep coping with the "chad gets all, normies are incels in denial" and that 20/80 bullshit. As We say in my country "mal de muchos consuelo de tontos"

Try being below average-looking with a lackluster personality. Social death sentence.

Akarin said:
fagotonabike said:
an 8/10 is chad lite
Looks matters and personality matters if you're not at least 8/10, or even 9/10.
Personality doesnt matter if youre under 7/10 because youre too ugly for anybody to care. Personality doesnt matter if youre 7+ because youre too hot for anybody to care. "Personality" is the most pathetic cuck cope i have ever heard of. Keep up with the GIGA COPE

QuantumDummy said:
Try being below average-looking wuth a lackluster personality. Social death sentence.

thats the point where i am lmao

RealestFakecel said:

I also use humor and laugh at shit to hide the pain.

fagotonabike said:
Akarin said:
fagotonabike said:
an 8/10 is chad lite
Personality doesnt matter if youre under 7/10 because youre too ugly for anybody to care. Personality doesnt matter if youre 7+ because youre too hot for anybody to care. "Personality" is the most pathetic cuck cope i have ever heard of. Keep up with the GIGA COPE

so for you there is no middle term between ugly men and handsome men? how delusional you are lol.

OBVIOUSLY if you are ugly or hot personality doesnt matter, the personality game is for average men, who for you know, are the vast majority of masculine population.

fagotonabike said:

Exactly no one gives af how autistic chad is, only how hot he looks.

RealestFakecel said:
so for you there is no middle term between ugly men and handsome men? how delusional you are lol.

OBVIOUSLY if you are ugly or hot personality doesnt matter, the personality game is for average men, who for you know, are the vast majority of masculine population.
The average male is ugly. A 5/10 is ugly and will have a trashy sex life. A 6/10 is ugly and will have a slightly better trashy sex life. Welcome to hypergamy. Where a 6/10 male gets to date a 4/10 landwhale and still gets cheated on. Stop with the "average" male cope, because the average male has a pathetic life. Most people on this website are "average" males that simply arent pathetic enough to become a betabux provididing cuck LIKE ALL THE OTHER AVERAGE LOOKING MALES.

theultimate341 said:
fagotonabike said:
Exactly no one gives af how autistic chad is, only how hot he looks.
QuantumDummy said:
RealestFakecel said:
I also use humor and laugh at shit to hide the pain.
ye...humour......

fagotonabike said:
an 8/10 is chad lite

You proof you know nothing you talk about when you say call 8/10 CHADLITE.

Enough sayd.

fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
The average male is ugly. A 5/10 is ugly and will have a trashy sex life. A 6/10 is ugly and will have a slightly better trashy sex life. Welcome to hypergamy. Where a 6/10 male gets to date a 4/10 landwhale and still gets cheated on. Stop with the "average" male cope, because the average male has a pathetic life. Most people on this website are "average" males that simply arent pathetic enough to become a betabux provididing cuck LIKE ALL THE OTHER AVERAGE LOOKING MALES.

the average male is average the ugly male is ugly, stop the 20/80 cope and bullshit. we are not here because "female high standards/hipergamy/degenerancy make 5/10 male invisible" megacope. we incels are 3/10, 4/10 at our best, we are not average, we are ugly ASF

KilluminoidBR said:

Enough sayd.
8 = Chad lite, 9 = Chad, 10 = Professional Male Model.

Oh wait I meant, 8 = good personality, 9 = better personality, 10 = best personality. Dont forget to just be yourself ;)

RealestFakecel said:
the average male is average the ugly male is ugly, stop the 20/80 cope and bullshit. we are not here because "femenine high standards make 5/10 male invisible" megacope. we incels are 3/10, 4/10 at our best.
Being so delusional that you think that a 5/10 has a chance.
Just lmfao @ ur life.
a 5/10 can become a betabux provider in his late 20s at best
Swallow the blackpill lmao

fagotonabike said:
KilluminoidBR said:
Enough sayd.
Oh wait I meant, 8 = good personality, 9 = better personality, 10 = best personality. Dont forget to just be yourself ;)

RealestFakecel said:
the average male is average the ugly male is ugly, stop the 20/80 cope and bullshit. we are not here because "femenine high standards make 5/10 male invisible" megacope. we incels are 3/10, 4/10 at our best.
Being so delusional that you think that a 5/10 has a chance.
Just lmfao @ ur life.
a 5/10 can become a betabux provider in his late 20s at best
Swallow the blackpill lmao

so you say that only 20%-25% male can get good woman and a decent sex life? ok m8, see ya in the real world.

fagotonabike said:

No, you know nothing nothing nothing you are saying.

10/10
GigaChad

9/10
8/10
Chad

7/10
Chadlite

6/10
Above average normie

5/10
Normie

4/10
Ugly. Considerable risk of involunty celibate.

3/10
2/10
1/10

Incel.

8 is a beauty level where you can fart after eating feijoada and the females go to your side smell your fart and tell its odoriferous.

And 8 is the cut level to be professional male model, not 10.

RealestFakecel said:
so you say that only 20%-25% male can get good woman and a decent sex life? ok m8, see ya in the real world.
I understand that youre a spic and your country isnt as degenerate as the average civilized country yet, but you must be one dense motherfucker if you cant understand that literally 60% of the male population have an abhorrent sexual lifestyle that resolves around being a cuck and betabux provider

KilluminoidBR said:
fagotonabike said:
No, you know nothing nothing nothing you are saying.
10/10
GigaChad
9/10
8/10
Chad
7/10
Chadlite
6/10
Above average normie
5/10
Normie
4/10
Ugly. Considerable risk of involunty celibate.
3/10
2/10
1/10
Incel.

fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
I understand that youre a spic and your country isnt as degenerate as the average civilized country yet, but you must be one dense motherfucker if you cant understand that literally 60% of the male population have an abhorrent sexual lifestyle that resolves around being a cuck and betabux provider

lmao whatever you say bruh.

RealestFakecel said:
fagotonabike said:
RealestFakecel said:
lmao whatever you say bruh.
Thanks for agreeing that youre a coping retard that believes in "personality". This fucking website is beyond cucked and it appears that only me and a couple of other truecels are still blackpilled. Lookismtards fucked this place up.

RealestFakecel said:
the average male is average the ugly male is ugly, stop the 20/80 cope and bullshit. we are not here because "female high standards/hipergamy/degenerancy make 5/10 male invisible" megacope. we incels are 3/10, 4/10 at our best, we are not average, we are ugly ASF
The average male is ugly/invisible/non-existent.
You're trying to pretend average males are slayers,showing anecdotal evidence of 1ugly male with a stacy proves your point.
Everything you've written is this thread is complete blue pilled faggot shit and you would probably fit in well over at r/niceguys.

Richard spencer said:
You're trying to pretend average males are slayers,showing anecdotal evidence of 1ugly male with a stacy proves your point.
Everything you've written is this thread is complete blue pilled faggot shit and you would probably fit in well over at r/niceguys.

we are all relying on anecdotal experiences that conform to our perceived biases.

Akarin said:

preach, EE is easy as shit, and guess fucking what, we are still incels here, my man

could it be any worse for us

smhn.gif

I agree OP. If you give half of your belongins and spend years orbiting a girl you will have the honor of raising Chads child.

Richard spencer said:
RealestFakecel said:

lol i havent said that, thats the same problem with the retard up this, there are not just subhuman incels and chad slayers, there is a vast majority of average men who can or can not have an aceptable sex life based his lookmaxing and personality.
thinking that there is a majority of people out there having shitty sex life like us is cope, people who is KHV beyond early 20´s is like the 10%, up to 24 most of men has get at least 1 gf, we are a very small minority.

thinking that everyone bellow 7/10 is incel and above 7/10 is chad slayer and there are no middle terms is a very childish idea

fagotonabike said:
Thanks for agreeing that youre a coping retard that believes in "personality". This fucking website is beyond cucked and it appears that only me and a couple of other truecels are still blackpilled. Lookismtards fucked this place up.

Richard spencer said:

JFL, can't believe people are even entertaining this. OP get the fuck out tbh.

jamho22 said:

He serves as a prop for her YouTube channel, so that all her neckbeard viewers will dream that they too can snag an attractive girlfriend.

RealestFakecel said:

Not sure about the math and not sure whether the word is "personality" either.

I just firmly believe that one good feature can compensate a bad one. TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. Still, it can.

Framecel222 said:
He serves as a prop for her YouTube channel, so that all her neckbeard viewers will dream that they too can snag an attractive girlfriend.

Hes still getting laid while the rest of us sulk on this forum

Actually true. This explains those cases where people date up without being rich. I’ve been saying, personality does matter if you’re attractive enough to be viewed objectively as a fellow human being and not subhuman.

RealestFakecel said:

Above 7, personality matters less and less. Below 6 personality also matters less.

RealestFakecel said:

you are ultracoping if you think that only chad is getting decent pussy out there, Obviously Chad get the most and the better, but average guys got his pool too. We the incels are a minority

No Chadlite is 7/10 with good body and alpha tendencies. Typically has very good genes but some negative phenotypes

- broad shoulders but small/narrow wrists or forearms
- good face but bad hairline or small skull
- good frame but slightly off insertions
etc.

Jfl if you think a 6/10 can be a chadlite

AngelOfDisease said:
RealestFakecel said:
Not sure about the math and not sure whether the word is "personality" either.
I just firmly believe that one good feature can compensate a bad one. TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. Still, it can.

From my experience, i met a lot of girl who bases his relationships in personality, but also you need a bare minimum looks to be considered as a posible partner.

Also most of them would throw away a 6/10 nice guy for an 7/10 chad if the second is just not retarded but a very few would drop a nearly 8/10 if he is a total idiot (not the typical alpha jerk, i mean full autist or opposite political thoughts)

Anyways incels always loses

RealestFakecel said:
From my experience, i met a lot of girl who bases his relationships in personality, but also you need a bare minimum looks to be considered as a posible partner.

Also most of them would throw away a 6/10 nice guy for an 7/10 chad if the second is just not retarded but a very few would drop a nearly 8/10 if he is a total idiot (not the typical alpha jerk, i mean full autist or opposite political thoughts)

Anyways incels always loses

I do not disagree. That is why I wanted to stress the "to some extent" part.

Sparky said:
Funny how zyros is the only person on this board who has managed to have sex with a 7/10 girl and also just so happens to be the best looking guy on this forum and the only Chadlite here (not bashing him btw, I quite like his posts). Outside of him, there is not a single person on this website that is good looking enough to get casual sex with PSL 5+/10s without either LTRing them or paying them.

The only real difference between normie tier (4-6 PSL) and incel tier (sub 4 PSL) is that normies are at least seen as worthy by femoids of being in their friend zone.

I'm not saying you're totally wrong, but let's keep in mind 7/10 PSL is pretty fucking rare given the whole scale only goes to 8, and 8 is reserved for actual models. I'd actually say not a single person on this website can get a 5/10 PSL girl without LTR'ing them, saying 7/10 is far far too generous.