Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality is stupid because attraction is primal.

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Early humanoids never had the gift of speech. The best they could do was screech and "hoo-hoo-hoo" like monkeys today. Yet despite all that, they still had sex and got laid and passed on genes.

Language is a recent invention, estimated at about 30,000-100,000 years old. Thus, no matter how advanced we are today we still have primal instincts that never really left. This is why personality is stupid, because its something that has never been required to get laid. Can you imagine monkeys using PUA tactics on other monkeys? You think monkeys make jokes? Push and pull? Negging? Cold approaching monkeys? It's soo stupid.

Attraction is primal buddy boyos.

uganda-mountain-gorillas-720x450.jpg

Personality is cope

ramuspill is the hardest to swallow

i can't make my primal instincts disappear

i want fuck prime jb :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

triple-h-angry.gif

Good observation. This is the key problem in all social conflicts. Humanity has that arrogance and thinks their consciousness is more important than their instincts. That and the neglect for harsh truths is the root of why the blackpill is hated among and rejected by normies.

I can't wait until our species transforms into optimized self-preserving artificial intelligent machines that are made for the modern world and are not just shoe-horned into it like we are.

attraction can evolve beyond just looks though eg. money/status as these things help you survive. still there has been nothing to suggest personality plays a role in attraction

attraction can evolve beyond just looks though eg. money/status as these things help you survive. still there has been nothing to suggest personality plays a role in attraction

Kinda like being the leader of the pack? IE the silverback gorilla?

Personality does matter. Being autistic and shy will definitely work against you. Reading signs and acting accordingly is important. Lots of guys get approached by women and still ask the internet if they have chances or not.

Personality does matter. Being autistic and shy will definitely work against you. Reading signs and acting accordingly is important. Lots of guys get approached by women and still ask the internet if they have chances or not.
it doesn't work against you it makes foid's pussy completely dry unless you are gigachad, social phobiacels never stood a chance

it doesn't work against you it makes foid's pussy completely dry unless you are gigachad, social phobiacels never stood a chance
What is that if not self-sabotage? I swear to God, many of us would die virgin even if we all woke up with above average looks tomorrow.

Inexperienced teens are fucking dumb when it comes to women. Reading about jestermaxxing and how the only IOI is P in V can drop their social IQ if they expect women to just drop their pants and rape attractive men.

Last edited:
this is high iq post tbh

dont undermine the profits of betabuxxin though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back