Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality is effected by the environment you grew up in and how you're treated

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
If you're treated horribly your whole life, if people treat you horribly and bully you you'll never have a chance to develop a personality, you'll just be a submissive hateful hack. The retards who say our personality is holding us back, don't realize we can't help our personality, we never got to develop one because of bullying. Personally the best I can do is being extremely polite or telling bad jokes, and normies reject me so I can never develop a personality to be around people with.

Those who say we have a bad personality our privileged. They don't know what it's like to never get any love from humanity and only hatred.

You can lay off the personality argument now, nobody believes it anymore.

A good part of personality is actually genetic. Both my dad and my mom are socially awkward turboautists and i ended up a socially awkward turboautist too.

I was always taught as a little kid that I am not capable of doing anything. My enviroment had always been toxic 24/7 I never saw peace until I graduated from high school. Humiliated by kids at school and bullied by my own family. I had no one to express my feelings to. I am fucking mad when I see normies who had perfect families, I am jealous of the normies that went on holidays with their families every single summer vaccation while I was rotting in my room the entire time because I had no fucking family.

My enviroment is the reason why I am like this now. I used to be a normal kid with confidence and now I am anxious when I have to go to the store because of the humiliation that I experienced.

Despite being treated like shit most of my life, i still unironically have a better personality than normies and foids.

I agree I am the way I am because I got made into this

A good part of personality is actually genetic. Both my dad and my mom are socially awkward turboautists and i ended up a socially awkward turboautist too.

I was always taught as a little kid that I am not capable of doing anything. My enviroment had always been toxic 24/7 I never saw peace until I graduated from high school. Humiliated by kids at school and bullied by my own family. I had no one to express my feelings to. I am fucking mad when I see normies who had perfect families, I am jealous of the normies that went on holidays with their families every single summer vaccation while I was rotting in my room the entire time because I had no fucking family.
How do they expect a comedian to come out of such events? Funny how normies use a bad childhood as excuse for the criminals they fantasize about, but for us subhumans they drop any notion of that idea.

How do they expect a comedian to come out of such events? Funny how normies use a bad childhood as excuse for the criminals they fantasize about, but for us subhumans they drop any notion of that idea.
I do not know I feel like I am living the Joker's life I am a fucking Joker. No one respects me, no one wants to have anything serious with me I am always the last option.

I do not know I feel like I am living the Joker's life I am a fucking Joker. No one respects me, no one wants to have anything serious with me I am always the last option.
Same. It's brutal knowing you're extremely unlucky. You can't even feel self pity after awhile. You just wanna stop existing.