Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Personality is a fucking meme.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qhzn5x/broke_up_with_abusive_ex_who_developedshowed_did/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title says, personality is a fucking meme. I bet this isn’t a ‘one off’ type of relationship for that dude either, he’s probably gonna get another girlfriend soon and he’s supposedly an ‘incel’ since he got posted to IncelTear, proving the term ‘Incel’ gets wrongly used so much.

Women have no fucking self-respect because they keep chasing men that treat them like the garbage they are. The dude treats her like the trash she is yet she STILL keeps worshipping him.

Last edited:
I'm not reading some IT users discord DMs, sorry Brett. :fuk:

I'm not reading some IT users discord DMs, sorry Brett. :fuk:
Her ex has multiple personality disorder and one of his personalites was extremely based and was calling her a “half-woman” because she’s non-binary.:feelskek:

So the ITfoid cut contact.

> Discord
> Mental illness
> Roasties

Like clockwork man :feelskek:

The holy Trinity :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids make everything look and feel so complicated. Even her thread is a mess and a struggle to read through.
"Get to the point women !"

Chads are entitled to beat women

Fefails' "problems" with their psychochad bfs aren't problems. Most of these abominations don't even consider us humans

Someone's personality detector is broken, I assume.

Ugly and social = "he talked to me yesterday, what a creep"

Good looking and shy = "oh he is so mysterious and shy, I need to get closer to him"

Ugly and social = "he talked to me yesterday, what a creep"

Good looking and shy = "oh he is so mysterious and shy, I need to get closer to him"
Literally, they'll burn in hell

They just say any bad guy is an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back