Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Personality doesn't get you anywhere

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I made several online friends and one girl was interested in me but then i showed my face they all blocked me off or suddenly turned on me. I've been acting the same for months but suddenly they took fault in my personality. They were so desperate to VC with me and hang out but now they've either blocked me or are lecturing me in dms The girl straight out called me ugly. But it's all about personality. My personality is definitely why my friends turned on me after showing my face
Picsart 23 01 01 14 32 32 533

It was never about personality

They went off of their attractive mythical idea of you when you interacted with them, thinking someone they liked could only be Chad; that delusional was wiped away when it was discovered you definitely weren't. :feelsugh:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

I hate women, there should be a day when you can go out and kill foids without fear of reprisals.

Your looks = your personality brocel

I can't believe this has to be debated brah.

But we get shit on for pointing that out :feelsclown:

I made several online friends and one girl was interested in me but then i showed my face they all blocked me off or suddenly turned on me.
That's happened to me too, what you've done there is activated the failo effect by showing your subpar face.

That's happened to me too, what you've done there is activated the failo effect by showing your subpar face.
I hate it so much. I feel so much rage right now.

NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE THAT INKWELL JUST THE SHALLOW ONES!!!!

Attachments

• 1640718984155.gif
    1640718984155.gif
    322.2 KB · Views: 8
if personality actually mattered, you wouldn't have awful people getting laid and then have people who slept with them complain about it after

Id say untrue but then its only true for serial killers, those who go on spree shootings and terrorists. (inb4 glowies I do not endorse that in the slightest just acknowledging how rampant hybristophilia is)

Over if you don't have his personality:

Man Body GIF

I made several online friends and one girl was interested in me but then i showed my face they all blocked me off or suddenly turned on me. I've been acting the same for months but suddenly they took fault in my personality. They were so desperate to VC with me and hang out but now they've either blocked me or are lecturing me in dms The girl straight out called me ugly. But it's all about personality. My personality is definitely why my friends turned on me after showing my face View attachment 692401
Edgy Retard, screen name

Personality to the extent that it involves empathy and morals can be a handicap.

Society is pretty messed up rn bros.

And the answer is not violence except in the minds of the truly retarded.

Last edited:
I hate women, there should be a day when you can go out and kill foids without fear of reprisals.

We all fantasise about it, but unfortunately society would never allow it.

For some toilets it is, but you would have to know where to find them, if I did I wouldn't be posting here.

Personality to the extent that it involves empathy and morals can be a handicap.

Society is pretty messed up rn bros.

And the answer is not violence except for the truly retarded.

Depends on the people, in some circles being an arsehole is the only way to thrive, in other circles being nice actually pays off. I tend to avoid circles that reward arseholes.

Depends on the people, in some circles being an arsehole is the only way to thrive, in other circles being nice actually pays off. I tend to avoid circles that reward arseholes.
true and well said

Personality is cheap and pretty much irrelevant

Deep voice moggers bragging @Incelius Savage

I don't know how many times such posts have been made on this forum.

They went off of their attractive mythical idea of you when you interacted with them, thinking someone they liked could only be Chad; that delusional was wiped away when it was discovered you definitely weren't. :feelsugh:
I told you voice is a halo, he could’ve gotten an e GF had he not shown his face meanwhile everyone tunes me out when I use voice chat

I told you voice is a halo, he could’ve gotten an e GF had he not shown his face meanwhile everyone tunes me out when I use voice chat
No ascending with an e-GF. :feelshehe:

Yeah it’s a crock of shit… I know how that is. Can i see how you look like though anyway out of curiosity? I don’t disrespect people for looks like they do I’m just curious

Brutal bro no man should endure this its erfuel

i have a chad friend who uses words like nigger and faggot in his everyday vocabulary. his idea of a fun weekend is smoking weed and getting drunk.

"if you like someone for their looks, everything about them becomes beautiful"

oh btw, the gf studies a meme degree. social work. ppl who study this field are supposed to loathe the words nigger and faggot

It does matter if you are average physically. Takes you to better places Career wise and people will like you more. Generally it just boils down to talking about recent normie things like sports, celebrities and shit. 1% of men are truly Funny and charismatic so they stand out. When we returned to last semester of college after 1.5 years of cocid there was only one guy in class who was talking loudly enough for anyone Else but his next seat hearing. He just commentated briefly on formula1, some ig influencer earning 100k by selling workout videos squatting body Weight with her fake ass. Guy was 5'11 and 5/10.

Yeah it’s a crock of shit… I know how that is. Can i see how you look like though anyway out of curiosity? I don’t disrespect people for looks like they do I’m just curious
I can't post face on here.

Personality is just the cope Normies use when they soothe the egos of stacies long enough to get a pity fuck once every thousand fucks she gives out.

if personality actually mattered, you wouldn't have awful people getting laid and then have people who slept with them complain about it after

Personally my voice is giga gay sounding and autistic

i have a chad friend who uses words like nigger and faggot in his everyday vocabulary. his idea of a fun weekend is smoking weed and getting drunk.

"if you like someone for their looks, everything about them becomes beautiful"

oh btw, the gf studies a meme degree. social work. ppl who study this field are supposed to loathe the words nigger and faggot
Brutal.

So... bad personalities get nothing, good personalities get everything, and average personalities get a fair amount right?

I have an average personality so where is my gf :feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsBox: