Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Personality does matter.

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
Your personality is also a prime indicator of your genetic quality.

What is considered to be an objectively good personality by foids is just the result of positive reinforcement and a lack of mental health issues. An incel can’t act like chad, because he did not develop under the same circumstances as chad.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Personality Is 50 percent nature, 50 percent nurture.

The nature side of it is obviously genetic, but so is the nurture, because they way you were nurtured depends on your facial bones JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good personality = narcissism, psychopathic, neurotypical. That's what women perceive to be an attractive personality

Based high IQ you give me hope for this site lol

Yup chads more out going and fun to foids then an incel chads also more confident due to years of being told he's the shit I'd imagine foids find incels very bland personality wise because they would have nothing in common where as chad is hip to the modern trends etc even if chad had incel tier hobbies she'd still swallow his seed

Yup chads more out going and fun to foids then an incel chads also more confident due to years of being told he's the shit I'd imagine foids find incels very bland personality wise because they would have nothing in common where as chad is hip to the modern trends etc even if chad had incel tier hobbies she'd still swallow his seed
Nigga I had such a hard time reading that but yeah

I always see incel looking NT faggots with foids :lasereyes:

It’s too bad @Rhaast isn’t here anymore. He would roast you for saying personality matters :feelskek:

Btw looks =\= personality, rather they determine the reaction to your personality

Nigga I had such a hard time reading that but yeah
So which one of you is esl?

personality matters but too a small degree but looks are the main reason we are incel your shit personality just reinforces it