Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality detector malfunctioned once again: Mestiza mid brutally murdered by younger Chad during sex

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
This actually happened a few years ago, but I heard about it today (which is surprising as I'm local to the metro area that this happened).
A mid-looking Peruvian lady was disemboweled by her live-in Cuban chad boyfriend for uttering her ex-husbands name during sex.
Here in the Miami area, Cuban guys do well with foids, are viewed as good-looking and confident, but generally, most are low-inhib, cocky assholes. Most Cuban guys have either a Mediterranean, Mulatto, or full nigger phenotype -- regardless, those types are a hit with foids, and Cuba has no Native descendants so you won't find that short, stumpy, greasy look that you'll find in Central or South America.
Who know how many guys she rejected for being too short, too ethnic looking, too shy, and now she was brutally murdered because he seemed so "confident" and "exciting" and "fun to be around"

Last edited:
CHAD in a malnourished african village maybe

Packwatch 2

But it's my personality holding me back from a relationship ig lol.

Personality detection malfunction #636262653627282

A mid-looking Peruvian lady was disemboweled by her live-in Cuban chad boyfriend for uttering her ex-husbands name during sex.
JBF theory strikes again.

Chad in guatemala

Jfl, I remember watching a few youtube videos about this case. Not trying to make fun of murder, but I won't lie, the description of how this had happened almost read like some warped Looney Tunes sketch:feelshaha:.

Fisted her up to his elbows?

What a dirty hoebag she must have been for him to even been able to do that. Jfl.