Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Personality detector fails #1

S

shrewed

Hahah you fell for my trap made in heaven
-

How could she not detect his personality maybe the personality detector got jammed by his height.

"Inkie woman can smell your personality from a mile away:soy::foidSoy:"

Your personality
GMFLoJmXkAAB6Co

Vs

Chads personality
3167876 FB882317 921E 4CDE AFFD 3A3BACE1FEA5

It's women who chose men like this, get what you deserve.

How did he turn her into luggage so fast?

The leather tanning process takes several days at least!

How did he turn her into luggage so fast?

The leather tanning process takes several days at least!
Hello probably chopped her in pieces

It doesn't make sense. They were going to have sex anyway. That's why they were in the hotel room, to coitus. What was the point in throwing two lives away to rouse the sensation of inexorable death?

It doesn't make sense. They were going to have sex anyway. That's why they were in the hotel room, to coitus. What was the point in throwing two lives away to rouse the sensation of inexorable death?
Most killers are sex havers

I laughed out loud when I saw the luggage. All round win if the Chad went to life for prison

Most killers are sex havers
Okay. It's still extremely weird for someone to kill the object of their sexual aim seemingly on a whim. Killing her was always his intention, otherwise, he wouldn't have brought the suitcase, but it's weird for this to happen nonetheless. It's like an athlete destroying his hard-earned trophies for the thrill of it. Murder is self-denial.

Strange that it is the sex-havers murdering and raping women and not us pesky incels. I thought we were the menace. Hmm.

Okay. It's still extremely weird for someone to kill the object of their sexual aim seemingly on a whim. Killing her was always his intention, otherwise, he wouldn't have brought the suitcase, but it's weird for this to happen nonetheless. It's like an athlete destroying his hard-earned trophies for the thrill of it. Murder is self-denial.

Strange that it is the sex-havers murdering and raping women and not us pesky incels. I thought we were the menace. Hmm.
He probably hated her anyway, and probably he also got bored of having sex with her.

Personality detector failure is one of my favorite genres, to be honest.

Are you dumb? Killing is more satisfying and one could argue actually does something for a wider society as a whole.
He restricts himself to fucking foid prison guards though

Jeffrey Dahmer did the same as well. I think they get sexual gratification from killing people or something.

I heard of this case happened in Australia i think good riddance bitch :feelskek: