Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Personality detector fail #80924852409 leads to possible STI for foid

polvorb20

polvorb20

Self-banned
-
TLDR: Foid hooks up with Chad, who shows foid a FAKE clean STI panel. Foid goes to the police and wants to press charges.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17fwkz7/female_cop_told_me_it_wasnt_rape/

So recently I asked a guy for a full STI panel after he was struggling to keep the condom on the first time we got intimate. I told him I don’t go raw unless I see a recent std panel. So he ended up telling me he’d get tested the next day.

At first I was suspicious, and even blamed him of lying, but he sent me a form that seemed legit. I was too stupid to Google “fake std template”. I assumed no sane person would be that gross. Yikes, assumed wrong. Plus it went over my head that results take time. I assumed he went into a same day clinic, but full panels are always longer than one day.

The fake std template was the first result. I’ll insert it here

I ended up having sex with him, before my intuition and suspicion made me double check the form he sent me.

Btw, during our first encounter since he kept failing to put the condoms I brought on correctly, I was kinda scared it would slip off/break. I even suspected he might stealth me but I thought I was just being overly paranoid. Turns out I was right about him being a creep. I bet if I wasn’t overly cautious about making sure he didn’t stealth me, he would’ve.

And yet I’m the dumbass who ate his bullshit and gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Im not reading an essay on some foid soyddit bullshit, GrAY

Cops are low IQ bootlickers but at least they have a tiny bit of common sense sometimes.

Im not reading an essay on some foid soyddit bullshit, GrAY
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon