Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Personality" according to Cucktears

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Has nothing to do with being funny, confident, cool, interesting, kind, etc. What they are talking about is having far left political views. If you support abortion, open marriage, gay marriage, women being sluts, etc. then you automatically have a great personality and you should find a girlfriend. And...it's not entirely wrong.

So long as they're white, these nu-male redditors are able to eventually find a fat feminist roastie with 3 different psychiatric disorders OR if they're lucky some crazy self-hating thin Indian or Asian bitch who also is a self-identified feminist. If you need proof, go browse through their facebook profiles.

Personality is bullshit shit shit

Libtards are f-cking disgusting bro. It's always "accept our views or we'll try to belittle you even though we're degenerates." I've personally experienced this myself a couple of times on normiebook being surrounded by SJWs. I hate conservacucks too though, but libtards are just as bad. They're pretty much dictators. I'm against gay marriage so by default I didn't have enough showers. Oops, I mean a bad personality, of course! Teehee. xD!!!

I can't stress this PICTURE ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2018 03 17 at 110107 PM

This sums up all of reddit, not just inceltears. Reddit is officially the largest liberal echo chamber on the internet. When the news that incels got banned first came out, the most upvoted comments were about how the Donald Trump sub should be next. It's unbelievable.

IshALLAH hypocrites rarely betray their own and have the primal sense to sniff out degeneracy and boost each others egos. I approve this negro.

IshALLAH hypocrites rarely betray their own and have the primal sense to sniff out degeneracy and boost each others egos. I approve this negro.

If getting a girlfriend means take her out on dates while she fucks chad then no fucking thanks. I don't support polyamory neither do I support women being sluts

& Even then, they manage to accept the most anti-feminist people alive: the Muslims. How can they be so blind? Where I live, these degenerates are tolerant towards Islamic views and beliefs, & intolerant towards Christian views like: marriage, abortion, homosexuality, and adultery. Just lol at the West giving these femoids positions of power and/or influence.

I am pretty left politically though tbh. Hell i'm black on top of that, but i'd be equally hated by inceltears as any of you are.
The thing is with them it doesn't matter what type of person you are, you could be an otherwise altruistic caricature who just happens to be ugly and socially awkward, the fact that you're an incel inherently makes you evil. Pure evil. Then they act indignant when we respond by becoming more hateful of them while they treat us as evil being deserving of our circumstance.

& Even then, they manage to accept the most anti-feminist people alive: the Muslims. How can they be so blind? Where I live, these degenerates are tolerant towards Islamic views and beliefs, & intolerant towards Christian views like: marriage, abortion, homosexuality, and adultery. Just lol at the West giving these femoids positions of power and/or influence.
It's less about gender and more about just hating white people, and since Muslims for the mos part despise white people that's more than good enough for libtards.

God willing, the West will fall, & new communities of righteous men will be allowed to lead w/o femoid and Jewish influence.

It's less about gender and more about just hating white people, and since Muslims for the mos part despise white people that's more than good enough for libtards.

It's all about hating those evil white Chads who won't fuck them.

I don't despise whites, unless you are referring to the rapefugees

This sums up all of reddit, not just inceltears. Reddit is officially the largest liberal echo chamber on the internet. When the news that incels got banned first came out, the most upvoted comments were about how the Donald Trump sub should be next. It's unbelievable.
Not just reddit, but bluepilled media and anti male places such as liberal uni, schools, among other things and people. Speaking of the Donald Trump sub, I am suprised 6milliondollar extreme hasn't been banned yet. It is like pol but reddit format

It's all about hating those evil white Chads who won't fuck them.
This is how I see it. Foids start caring about politics the moment they realize they're too low status for Chads. They are usually the ugliest of femoidkind.

This is how I see it. Foids start caring about politics the moment they realize they're too low status for Chads. They are usually the ugliest of femoidkind.
They hate when white guys try to pressure girls into sex but then pressure people to accept fatness and not be shallow for not fucking a fat bitch, like double standards are so fucking bullshit.

True. So long as you bend over and take the strap on of the feminist agenda, you are a virtuous man to Reddit.

@not_here_4_points Just lol @ incels who are still left leaning in 2018.

Minoritycels they don't give a shit about you, they just care for your votes.

Very true. I recommend the following for viewing -

Liberalism in America has quite literally made a matriarchal society, one for women's interests at the cost of men's. Leftism for men is cucked.

if i get laid, i dont care why

Has nothing to do with being funny, confident, cool, interesting, kind, etc. What they are talking about is having far left political views. If you support abortion, open marriage, gay marriage, women being sluts, etc. then you automatically have a great personality and you should find a girlfriend. And...it's not entirely wrong.

So long as they're white, these nu-male redditors are able to eventually find a fat feminist roastie with 3 different psychiatric disorders OR if they're lucky some crazy self-hating thin Indian or Asian bitch who also is a self-identified feminist. If you need proof, go browse through their facebook profiles.
According to normalfags personality=jawline

Not just reddit, but bluepilled media and anti male places such as liberal uni, schools, among other things and people. Speaking of the Donald Trump sub, I am suprised 6milliondollar extreme hasn't been banned yet. It is like pol but reddit format
milliondollarextreme is /pol/ but on rick and morty, nootropics, twenty layers of post meta irony, and microdosing mescaline

Absolutely this. So many millenials equate “personality” with political views.

Any incel who isn’t alt-right is a fucking lowiq fakecel cuck.

Last edited:
I can't stand most leftists due to the fact that they can't think for themselves and can't accept anyone with a differing viewpoint. And that they rely on "shaming" thought-criminals like schoolchildren says all you need to know about them. I mean I'm anti-war and believe we need higher wages/more workers' rights and stuff like that, but aside from that I'm actually pretty conservative.

That being said I can't really stand cuckservatives/teabillies either. It's their moronic worship of Israel and the Jews that bothers me the most. Also the fact that they think giving billionaires tax cuts will benefit them in any way. I mean I can agree with some aspects of fiscal conservatism (mainly lower taxes, though in my view this would be accomplished by ending wars) but if you really believe in that libertarian Ayn Rand shit you are a fool.