Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

personal anecdote of autistic Chad and proof that autism is a death sentence

• Thread starter GentlemanSupremacy
  • Start date
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
I've seen firsthand a foid who was so attracted to a guy that she never even talked to before that she went to his friends and asked for his name and then asked him out on social media. He was too autistic to talk to her whenever she came up to him. Usually he just said "hi" and walked past her. She eventually stopped doing that so he realised he fucked up, went to apologize to her and then she called him a loser.
For years after that she would run away from him like he's some sort of rapist if they encountered each other and she would laugh at him like he's a clown when she was with friends. She told people he's a stalker and a rapist.
What happened is he became a complete awkward beta in her eyes and she saw herself as being above him.

He got approached a lot when I would go out with him to parties. The conversation would always start with girls telling him how good looking he is. They would ask if he's a supermodel and they wanted to take pictures with him. He was a virgin until 21 and tbh i'm pretty sure he lied about losing it because my other friends would constantly make fun of him for it.
I've only ever seen him make out with fat girls that were desperate enough to withstand his autism.
He acted like an autistic statue or an abused dog whenever he would talk to foids and that was enough to dry them up.

Cope.

I have seen autistic chads have success. Autistic normies and ugly guys are fucked for sure.

Doesn't matter, still had sex. (if foids are willing to make out they're willing to have sex)

It's only a death sentence if it puts you on the forum.

Experts at dodging bullets :feelskek:

Doesn't matter, still had sex. (if foids are willing to make out they're willing to have sex)

It's only a death sentence if it puts you on the forum.
He never had sex until 21 and even then i'm 80% sure it's bullshit.

sigma mindset, she called him a rapist because she got a meltdown she is not at his level jfl good for him in that one

sigma mindset, she called him a rapist because she got a meltdown she is not at his level jfl good for him in that one
He apologized to her like a cuck and asked her to explain herself like a weirdo. He boosted her ego to levels she couldn't fathom before.

I've seen firsthand a foid who was so attracted to a guy that she never even talked to before that she went to his friends and asked for his name and then asked him out on social media. He was too autistic to talk to her whenever she came up to him. Usually he just said "hi" and walked past her. She eventually stopped doing that so he realised he fucked up, went to apologize to her and then she called him a loser.
For years after that she would run away from him like he's some sort of rapist if they encountered each other and she would laugh at him like he's a clown when she was with friends. She told people he's a stalker and a rapist.
What happened is he became a complete awkward beta in her eyes and she saw herself as being above him.

He got approached a lot when I would go out with him to parties. The conversation would always start with girls telling him how good looking he is. They would ask if he's a supermodel and they wanted to take pictures with him. He was a virgin until 21 and tbh i'm pretty sure he lied about losing it because my other friends would constantly make fun of him for it.
I've only ever seen him make out with fat girls that were desperate enough to withstand his autism.
He acted like an autistic statue or an abused dog whenever he would talk to foids and that was enough to dry them up.
he is high tier normie then (6\10), not even chad-lite (7/10) and absolutely not chad (8+/10), the latter two are those who foids not only ask out but also take off their pants, put their cock in mouth and then jump on it, no matter how autistic those chads are

He apologized to her like a cuck and asked her to explain herself like a weirdo. He boosted her ego to levels she couldn't fathom before.

it's not that dude, women snap and have emotional outbursts when chad rejects or show no interest in them jfl

he is high tier normie then (6\10), not even chad-lite (7/10) and absolutely not chad (8+/10), the latter two are those who foids not only ask out but also take off their pants, put their cock in mouth and then jump on it, no matter how autistic those chads are
He got approached constantly. They definitely weren't teasing him because he had looks but I don't know how to objectively rate men so I won't tel you what lookslevel he was. But you could see the foids were in literal awe when they saw him. Even when he didn't get approached I would see groups of girls turn their heads when he walked past or they would catcall him.
Sometimes when my other friends would post a pic of him on their Instagram, there would be like 10+ girls and faggots asking about him.
That's not how 6/10 men get reacted to.

it's not that dude, women snap and have emotional outbursts when chad rejects or show no interest in them jfl
You can tell the difference between a guy who's not into a girl and a guy who's too autistic to talk to one. You can see it a mile away.

You can tell the difference between a guy who's not into a girl and a guy who's too autistic to talk to one. You can see it a mile away.

you're basing this on a singular event, and it doesn't even matter

he clearly didn't demonstrate any interest, she put into effort to kept talking to him, then she got mad

you're basing this on a singular event, and it doesn't even matter

he clearly didn't demonstrate any interest, she put into effort to kept talking to him, then she got mad
He did after she stopped trying to talk to him. He'd text her and she said he would follow her around. It's been years and she still runs away when she sees him as if he's a rapist.

He got approached constantly. They definitely weren't teasing him because he had looks but I don't know how to objectively rate men so I won't tel you what lookslevel he was. But you could see the foids were in literal awe when they saw him. Even when he didn't get approached I would see groups of girls turn their heads when he walked past or they would catcall him.
Sometimes when my other friends would post a pic of him on their Instagram, there would be like 10+ girls and faggots asking about him.
That's not how 6/10 men get reacted to.
This is absolute suifuel, you sure this is true? I guess you need to have some level of NT to ascend, but that is hard to believe you sure you are not a larper? If this is true then my rage for foids just 10X fucking sluts:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

This is absolute suifuel, you sure this is true? I guess you need to have some level of NT to ascend, but that is hard to believe you sure you are not a larper? If this is true then my rage for foids just 10X fucking sluts:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Yeah, bro. He was hyper giga autistic though. As in he had the personality of a chihuahua that got the shit beat out of it everyday its whole life and forced to eat its own shit.
Foids were an alien species to him.

How did you get a kiss btw if you are HV?

Chad can have success with it. Sub 8 + autist = over.
Exactly, no matter how tall you are if you are sub6 in looks or autistic it's over

I can’t be fucking nt man

My personal anecdote is worth more than shitty blackpill/ redpill channel anecdotes and Tinder statistics posted here.
DB447BB9 2D2F 4E78 81DB ACAE130EC943

So you admit that you're delusional and don't accept the facts for what they are? [UWSL]That's nice. Please, tell us more.[/UWSL]
No, i'm saying that there are many retards in the incel community that are out of touch with reality because they don't actually go outside and instead get their information on how the world words from channels like Incel TV.
Having the chance to go out and socialize, although it didn't get me laid, gave me a chance to see how the sub 8 rule, foids being cartoonishly hypergamous etc is all bullshit.

Foids usually character assassinate chads if they reject/dump her. Spiteful 5/10 foids are the bane to all chads.

another greycel banned JFL

fois trait : calling a chad who rejected you a rapist because you have such a massive and fragile ego