Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

personal anecdote of autistic Chad and proof that autism is a death sentence

  • Thread starter GentlemanSupremacy
  • Start date
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
I've seen firsthand a foid who was so attracted to a guy that she never even talked to before that she went to his friends and asked for his name and then asked him out on social media. He was too autistic to talk to her whenever she came up to him. Usually he just said "hi" and walked past her. She eventually stopped doing that so he realised he fucked up, went to apologize to her and then she called him a loser.
For years after that she would run away from him like he's some sort of rapist if they encountered each other and she would laugh at him like he's a clown when she was with friends. She told people he's a stalker and a rapist.
What happened is he became a complete awkward beta in her eyes and she saw herself as being above him.

He got approached a lot when I would go out with him to parties. The conversation would always start with girls telling him how good looking he is. They would ask if he's a supermodel and they wanted to take pictures with him. He was a virgin until 21 and tbh i'm pretty sure he lied about losing it because my other friends would constantly make fun of him for it.
I've only ever seen him make out with fat girls that were desperate enough to withstand his autism.
He acted like an autistic statue or an abused dog whenever he would talk to foids and that was enough to dry them up.
 
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★★★
Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Posts
1,859
Online
54d 2h 26m
Cope.

I have seen autistic chads have success. Autistic normies and ugly guys are fucked for sure.
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,731
Online
27d 8h 59m
Doesn't matter, still had sex. (if foids are willing to make out they're willing to have sex)

It's only a death sentence if it puts you on the forum.
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
Subhuman100 said:
Cope.

I have seen autistic chads have success. Autistic normies and ugly guys are fucked for sure.
Chad can have success with it. Sub 8 + autist = over.
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
1,635
Online
35d 5h 48m
Experts at dodging bullets :feelskek:
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
SuperPerfectCel said:
Doesn't matter, still had sex. (if foids are willing to make out they're willing to have sex)

It's only a death sentence if it puts you on the forum.
He never had sex until 21 and even then i'm 80% sure it's bullshit.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
6,129
Online
107d 12h 38m
sigma mindset, she called him a rapist because she got a meltdown she is not at his level jfl good for him in that one
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
OwlGod said:
sigma mindset, she called him a rapist because she got a meltdown she is not at his level jfl good for him in that one
He apologized to her like a cuck and asked her to explain herself like a weirdo. He boosted her ego to levels she couldn't fathom before.
 
govnyaker

govnyaker

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
345
Online
12d 11h 4m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
I've seen firsthand a foid who was so attracted to a guy that she never even talked to before that she went to his friends and asked for his name and then asked him out on social media. He was too autistic to talk to her whenever she came up to him. Usually he just said "hi" and walked past her. She eventually stopped doing that so he realised he fucked up, went to apologize to her and then she called him a loser.
For years after that she would run away from him like he's some sort of rapist if they encountered each other and she would laugh at him like he's a clown when she was with friends. She told people he's a stalker and a rapist.
What happened is he became a complete awkward beta in her eyes and she saw herself as being above him.

He got approached a lot when I would go out with him to parties. The conversation would always start with girls telling him how good looking he is. They would ask if he's a supermodel and they wanted to take pictures with him. He was a virgin until 21 and tbh i'm pretty sure he lied about losing it because my other friends would constantly make fun of him for it.
I've only ever seen him make out with fat girls that were desperate enough to withstand his autism.
He acted like an autistic statue or an abused dog whenever he would talk to foids and that was enough to dry them up.
he is high tier normie then (6\10), not even chad-lite (7/10) and absolutely not chad (8+/10), the latter two are those who foids not only ask out but also take off their pants, put their cock in mouth and then jump on it, no matter how autistic those chads are
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
6,129
Online
107d 12h 38m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
He apologized to her like a cuck and asked her to explain herself like a weirdo. He boosted her ego to levels she couldn't fathom before.

it's not that dude, women snap and have emotional outbursts when chad rejects or show no interest in them jfl
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
govnyaker said:
he is high tier normie then (6\10), not even chad-lite (7/10) and absolutely not chad (8+/10), the latter two are those who foids not only ask out but also take off their pants, put their cock in mouth and then jump on it, no matter how autistic those chads are
He got approached constantly. They definitely weren't teasing him because he had looks but I don't know how to objectively rate men so I won't tel you what lookslevel he was. But you could see the foids were in literal awe when they saw him. Even when he didn't get approached I would see groups of girls turn their heads when he walked past or they would catcall him.
Sometimes when my other friends would post a pic of him on their Instagram, there would be like 10+ girls and faggots asking about him.
That's not how 6/10 men get reacted to.

OwlGod said:
it's not that dude, women snap and have emotional outbursts when chad rejects or show no interest in them jfl
You can tell the difference between a guy who's not into a girl and a guy who's too autistic to talk to one. You can see it a mile away.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
6,129
Online
107d 12h 38m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
You can tell the difference between a guy who's not into a girl and a guy who's too autistic to talk to one. You can see it a mile away.

you're basing this on a singular event, and it doesn't even matter

he clearly didn't demonstrate any interest, she put into effort to kept talking to him, then she got mad
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
OwlGod said:
you're basing this on a singular event, and it doesn't even matter

he clearly didn't demonstrate any interest, she put into effort to kept talking to him, then she got mad
He did after she stopped trying to talk to him. He'd text her and she said he would follow her around. It's been years and she still runs away when she sees him as if he's a rapist.
 
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
995
Online
23d 13h 38m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
He got approached constantly. They definitely weren't teasing him because he had looks but I don't know how to objectively rate men so I won't tel you what lookslevel he was. But you could see the foids were in literal awe when they saw him. Even when he didn't get approached I would see groups of girls turn their heads when he walked past or they would catcall him.
Sometimes when my other friends would post a pic of him on their Instagram, there would be like 10+ girls and faggots asking about him.
That's not how 6/10 men get reacted to.
This is absolute suifuel, you sure this is true? I guess you need to have some level of NT to ascend, but that is hard to believe you sure you are not a larper? If this is true then my rage for foids just 10X fucking sluts:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
SuccessfulShark said:
This is absolute suifuel, you sure this is true? I guess you need to have some level of NT to ascend, but that is hard to believe you sure you are not a larper? If this is true then my rage for foids just 10X fucking sluts:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Yeah, bro. He was hyper giga autistic though. As in he had the personality of a chihuahua that got the shit beat out of it everyday its whole life and forced to eat its own shit.
Foids were an alien species to him.
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,200
Online
35d 20m
How did you get a kiss btw if you are HV?
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
1,918
Online
14d 8h 59m
Draestyn said:
Chad can have success with it. Sub 8 + autist = over.
Exactly, no matter how tall you are if you are sub6 in looks or autistic it's over
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
Subhuman100 said:
Cope.

I have seen autistic chads have success. Autistic normies and ugly guys are fucked for sure.
Then they weren't autistic enough.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,718
Online
28d 1h 47m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
I've seen firsthand a foid who was so attracted to a guy that she never even talked to before that she went to his friends and asked for his name and then asked him out on social media. He was too autistic to talk to her whenever she came up to him. Usually he just said "hi" and walked past her. She eventually stopped doing that so he realised he fucked up, went to apologize to her and then she called him a loser.
For years after that she would run away from him like he's some sort of rapist if they encountered each other and she would laugh at him like he's a clown when she was with friends. She told people he's a stalker and a rapist.
What happened is he became a complete awkward beta in her eyes and she saw herself as being above him.

He got approached a lot when I would go out with him to parties. The conversation would always start with girls telling him how good looking he is. They would ask if he's a supermodel and they wanted to take pictures with him. He was a virgin until 21 and tbh i'm pretty sure he lied about losing it because my other friends would constantly make fun of him for it.
I've only ever seen him make out with fat girls that were desperate enough to withstand his autism.
He acted like an autistic statue or an abused dog whenever he would talk to foids and that was enough to dry them up.
I can’t be fucking nt man
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
Mentally lost cel said:
I can’t be fucking nt man
We probably wouldn't have ended up here if we could.
I'll have to learn to mimic normies as best as I can. I can't truly be normal though.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,718
Online
28d 1h 47m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
We probably wouldn't have ended up here if we could.
I'll have to learn to mimic normies as best as I can. I can't truly be normal though.
Yeah right
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,489
Online
363d 28m
>Personal anecdote
>Proof

Greycel moments
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
Mentally lost cel said:
Yeah right
It's not possible. Just requires time and effort.

gymletethnicel said:
>Personal anecdote
>Proof

Greycel moments
My personal anecdote is worth more than shitty blackpill/ redpill channel anecdotes and Tinder statistics posted here.
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,489
Online
363d 28m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
My personal anecdote is worth more than shitty blackpill/ redpill channel anecdotes and Tinder statistics posted here.
So you admit that you're delusional and don't accept the facts for what they are? That's nice. Please, tell us more.
 
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
11,298
Online
208d 4h 9m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
My personal anecdote is worth more than shitty blackpill/ redpill channel anecdotes and Tinder statistics posted here.
 
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Posts
191
Online
2d 16h 39m
gymletethnicel said:
So you admit that you're delusional and don't accept the facts for what they are? That's nice. Please, tell us more.
No, i'm saying that there are many retards in the incel community that are out of touch with reality because they don't actually go outside and instead get their information on how the world words from channels like Incel TV.
Having the chance to go out and socialize, although it didn't get me laid, gave me a chance to see how the sub 8 rule, foids being cartoonishly hypergamous etc is all bullshit.
Irredeemable said:
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,489
Online
363d 28m
GentlemanSupremacy said:
No, i'm saying that there are many retards in the incel community that are out of touch with reality because they don't actually go outside and instead get their information on how the world words from channels like Incel TV.
You cannot make a judgement based on a few things you have personally witnessed. One of my aunts married a manlet. Does that mean women like short guys? No, most women would kill all short men if given the opportunity.

If you go outside you will see a few outliers, but you will see a pattern that correlates with scientific data that proves the blackpill.

The moment people start using personal anecdotes as proof of anything is the moment they lose all credibility.

"I know a 5ft balding Indian janitor who slays many girls on Tinder"
This statement is proof that the blackpill is wrong according your own stupid logic.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,866
Online
96d 15h 28m
Subhuman100 said:
Cope.

I have seen autistic chads have success. Autistic normies and ugly guys are fucked for sure.
 
Pikacel

Pikacel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Posts
253
Online
3d 10h 10m
OwlGod said:
it's not that dude, women snap and have emotional outbursts when chad rejects or show no interest in them jfl
Foids usually character assassinate chads if they reject/dump her. Spiteful 5/10 foids are the bane to all chads.
 
Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
1,532
Online
32d 4h 31m
another greycel banned JFL
 
Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Posts
114
Online
1d 22h 17m
fois trait : calling a chad who rejected you a rapist because you have such a massive and fragile ego
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top