Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Person in the sphere of my govt just tweeted about incels

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★

Translation:

"This obsession and vitriol of the political and media far right with UP's women is spoilt sexism but also voting strategy.

Which parties do you think woman beaters, sexual assaulters and INCELS vote for?"

Well let's fucking pack up and get out of this site, Spanishcels. We're done for.

Incelparty.win

there is nothing more disgusting then an incel who goes agaisnt his own.traitors are fucking disgusting.if not for status and money this guy would be six feet deep kek.

Translation:

"This obsession and vitriol of the political and media far right with UP's women is spoilt sexism but also voting strategy.

Which parties do you think woman beaters, sexual assaulters and INCELS vote for?"

Well let's fucking pack up and get out of this site, Spanishcels. We're done for.
View attachment 426712

Un abrazo compatriota. Echenique se quejaba de que las trabajadoras del hogar no tenía contrato y él mismo tuvo a una en igualdad de condiciones.
Podemos = cáncer.
A ver cuánto tardan los pitufos en hacerme una visita con este gobierno.

A politician from my country unironically shared the dox of a young right-winger/incel on Twitter - ded srs. Fucking brutal out there.
there is nothing more disgusting then an incel who goes agaisnt his own.traitors are fucking disgusting.if not for status and money this guy would be six feet deep kek.

A politician from my country unironically shared the dox of a young right-winger/incel on Twitter - ded srs. Fucking brutal out there.
i think it's only a matter of time till we all get doxed.Though i assume most normies won't give a fuck and won't do anything,but if any incel is actually famous then he might get really fucked.which country are you from if you don't mind saying?

i don't think i ever heard anything involving incels in portugal(i am from portugal).you do see brazillians talking about it on the internet though and it seems that it's already a thing over there,so yeah.

i think it's only a matter of time till we all get doxed.Though i assume most normies won't give a fuck and won't do anything,but if any incel is actually famous then he might get really fucked.which country are you from if you don't mind saying?
Germany. Was incredibly brutal.
Hispanic/Latin countries had undergone terrible changes. from prospering and wealthy states to progressive shitholes driven by sjw and feminazis (Argentina, Spain are not the only examples)

Germany. Was incredibly brutal.
there are several other portuguese guys who are much more into politics then i am,but so far it seems that there is being a pushback agaisnt sjws and feminazis but it's slowly beeing seeped into portuguese culture and as portugal has long abandoned the catholic church,it's only a matter of time before everything turns to shit.

Portugal is lucky in one regard.Portugal is incredibly small and it's population is quite divided so hypergamy won't be as brutal as it is in london for example but it will be incredibly awful(especially now that tinder is really becoming a thing over there) in a few parts of portugal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back